Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.3

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2010.

you fill out an application on the computer inside the store and the manager reviews it. if he/she likes what they see, they call about 10 people back for the group interview. the manager was cool. she was young, so it was really comfortable for us to communicate with her.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2009.

What a joke! I went in there, filled out an application, and briefly talked to someone about whether I'd worked in retail before. I think they asked if I had reliable transportation. As everyone knows, if you look right, not much else matters.

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2008.

walking in mall and was approached. was offered to come to a group interview if i was interested in working for hollister as a sales associate. i was not very interested but went anyways because my friend at the time was interested and we all sat down for a group interview. we filled out sheets on our typical availability during the week and then was called back to discuss f working there was something that we wanted to pursue.