Abercrombie & Fitch

Very Easy Interview

Stock Associate Interview

Stock Associate
Buffalo, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2008.

Interview Details – I went to the store and spoke with a manager who gave me an application. After I returned the application I was informed of upcoming interview dates. The interview was casual and done in a group with other candidates. The manager explained the positions they had available and explained the duties involved then told us we would be contacted. An hour or 2 later I received a call offering me the position and scheduled me for orientation. At orientation I was given a tour of the store and told what my duties were, some tasks were demonstrated.

Interview Question – Do you know this stores personality in terms of dress code?   Answer Question

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!