Abercrombie & Fitch Store Model Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2015

1.7

Store Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Have a rough idea of what makes you a good candidate to work in the store. If you were recruited by an employee, you basically have to string together a few coherent sentences. It's a very easy interview, three questions. Just be confident. It's not a good idea to end your answers with a question mark. Be sure of what you're saying and have conviction. If you're good with common sense, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the brand? What is your personal style? What does diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Store Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring. The manager said yes (because they are always hiring) and she gave me a card with the application password on it. The online application took about 10 minutes, then I chose an interview date. I received a call the day before confirming my interview time. Then I got a second call from the manager who I has spoken to earlier and she told me to wear Abercrombie clothes and natural make up. Once I got to the interview I was told it was a group interview and that they were expecting about 5 people. It ended up being me and one other girl.

The actual interview process was relaxed, and casual. We sat at tables outside the store and another store manager asked us questions. The total interview process took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of diversity and is it important in the work place. Why or why not?   Answer Question
    • What makes Abercrombie different?   Answer Question

Store Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was walking by the store and the store manager stopped me and my friend, she invited us for an interview and told us the dates they were held. I was told to wear casual clothes, so I wore jeggings, sandals, and a cute top with natural makeup. I was asked to describe A&F, to describe my personality, what I liked about working in teams.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and how does A&F represent diversity?   Answer Question

Store Model Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very laid back and casual. I was taken outside asked simple questions and then hired on the spot. Be well keep and clean shaven. They are going to judge you by your looks.

Interview Questions

• None, really. They were your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jackson, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

There were eight other people interviewing with me because they do group interviews in this company. The interview wasn't too difficult. We were asked around six questions each. We were asked why do we want to work for the company?, what is the style of the clothing?, what is a tagline?, etc. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and why is it important on the workplace?   1 Answer

Store Model Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Group Interview, very easy just be yourself when answering questions, its good to be the first to answer

Store Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They approached me about working there. I showed interest and they set up an interview for a later time at that moment. They only asked a few questions and didn't seem to care what I had to answer

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer you thought was stealing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cedar Park, TX).

Interview

When you interview for the position, you are usually in a small to medium size group and asked questions in a rotating format. One of the most important aspects of the interview is merely your appearance, so be sure to wear a trendy, Abercrombie outfit (preferably one that is in season and shows that you are knowledgeable about their style), and appear confident.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating salary, but you can pick your schedule.

Store Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

was contacted by a recruiter on a website for models, went to the interview and got the call back within 4 days

Interview Questions

• the questions are displayed online and are the same for each interview. make sure to prepare for the diversity question as it's very important for them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Garden City, NY).

Interview

I was taken to a table in the food court with a few other people applying for the same position as I was (store model) and asked several questions about diversity, retail, and other topics that Abercrombie pretends to be interested in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. All store models are ONLY given $7.25 as a starting fee.