Abercrombie & Fitch Store Model Interview Questions

1.7

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2013.

Pretty simple and straight forward - it was a group interview with other potential impacts and models for a position at a flagship. They asked me an interesting fact about myself, what I knew about AF, what my friends would describe me as, what diversity was, what would make me successful at Abercrombie and etc.

Interview Questions
  • What would make you successful at Abercrombie?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Store Model Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I was walking by the store and the store manager stopped me and my friend, she invited us for an interview and told us the dates they were held. I was told to wear casual clothes, so I wore jeggings, sandals, and a cute top with natural makeup. I was asked to describe A&F, to describe my personality, what I liked about working in teams.

Interview Questions
    • What is diversity and how does A&F represent diversity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2014.

There were eight other people interviewing with me because they do group interviews in this company. The interview wasn't too difficult. We were asked around six questions each. We were asked why do we want to work for the company?, what is the style of the clothing?, what is a tagline?, etc. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What is diversity and why is it important on the workplace?   View Answer

Store Model Interview

The hiring and interview process was very laid back and casual. I was taken outside asked simple questions and then hired on the spot. Be well keep and clean shaven. They are going to judge you by your looks.

Interview Questions
    • None, really. They were your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in January 2011.

Simple and short. Was not asked too many questions.

Store Model Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Group Interview, very easy just be yourself when answering questions, its good to be the first to answer

Store Model Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They approached me about working there. I showed interest and they set up an interview for a later time at that moment. They only asked a few questions and didn't seem to care what I had to answer

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer you thought was stealing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cedar Park, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

When you interview for the position, you are usually in a small to medium size group and asked questions in a rotating format. One of the most important aspects of the interview is merely your appearance, so be sure to wear a trendy, Abercrombie outfit (preferably one that is in season and shows that you are knowledgeable about their style), and appear confident.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating salary, but you can pick your schedule.

Store Model Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

was contacted by a recruiter on a website for models, went to the interview and got the call back within 4 days

Interview Questions
    • the questions are displayed online and are the same for each interview. make sure to prepare for the diversity question as it's very important for them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2011.

I walked into the store, asked for a job and got hired. They base the interview almost entirely on how the person looks, and if they think you 'are cute', they will hire you.

It is a base hourly salary.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!