Abercrombie & Fitch

  www.abercrombie.com
  www.abercrombie.com

Abercrombie & Fitch Visual Assistant Manager Interview Questions

5 Interview Reviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

40%
40%
20%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

40%
20%
20%

Interview Difficulty

2.0
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty

 

Visual Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
Application Details

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2013.

Interview Details

You apply online and are usually recruited by a manager at the store beforehand. You have 1 interview with the District Manager and they'll give you a call back within the week.

Interview Questions
Negotiation Details
There's no negotiation, the company is very strict with that stuff.
Accepted Offer
Neutral Experience
Average Interview

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

  1.  

    Visual Assistant Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Application Details

    I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

    Interview Details

    One formal interview. Very unprofessional experience. Had to wait 3 weeks to get offered the job and was offered the job via text...

    Interview Questions
    • Questions don't matter, it is based 95% on ur experience the other 5% is that you need to have a heart beat.   Answer Question
    Negotiation Details
    She hired me over a text, 3 weeks after interview.
    Accepted Offer
    Negative Experience
  2.  

    Visual Assistant Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Application Details

    I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in December 2012.

    Interview Details

    Recruited as a Manager in Training (MIT) by a current assistant manager who scheduled an interview with the District Manager (DM). Interview questions focused on why I chose the company, future goals, knowledge of company, leadership, teamwork, problem solving. and diversity

    Interview Questions
    Negotiation Details
    Negotiation was limited. Salaries are standard company wide
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview
  3.  

    Visual Assistant Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Application Details

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

    Interview Details

    I was recruited by a colleague and applied online via a specific url. One interview with the District Manager (DM). Was hired same day but not offered position until two weeks later. You can only get job by being recruited (based on looks). Abercrombie is known for being laid back so the interview was very laid back; typically held in the mall area (depending on store location).

    Interview Questions
    • Looks matter but you need to be confident and bubbly. None of the questions were hard. Basic customer service questions.   Answer Question
    Negotiation Details
    No negotiation. Company says you're salaried, but you're really hourly at $28,000. Great benefits: vision, dental, and medical after 90 days.
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview
  4. Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review


  5.  

    Visual Assistant Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Application Details

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

    Interview Details

    Very simple, they are only really looking for GOOD looking people with GOOD attitudes. The questions all came from a pre printed interview guide and the district manager was the one giving the interviews. This is not your typical interview, you need to dress in the Abercrombie and Fitch style...skinny jeans, converse or sandals with a plaid button up on something similar.

    Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to present a goal to a group of people   Answer Question
    Negotiation Details
    No negotiation.
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Easy Interview

Work at Abercrombie & Fitch? Share Your Experiences

Abercrombie & Fitch

 
Click to Rate
or

The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.

The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.