Abercrombie & Fitch

Abercrombie & Fitch Visual Manager Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Visual Manager Interview

I was recruited while shopping in the mall. At the time I was looking for a full time job, and I thought it would be a great opportunity. Once I was in, I noticed the company has an extremely fast turn over rate, for the last two years I've seen at least a dozen managers come and go. Employee expectations are unreasonable and unrealistic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Visual Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2012.

Pretty basic interview process. You meet at the store and then you and the district manager go somewhere close to the store and have an interview. It's pretty quick and consists of normal interview questions. Beforehand, you are told to wear clothes in the same style of Abercrombie's. I suggest that you wear their clothes. You'll be asked questions ranging from how you would respond in situations to what are your goals and strengths.

Interview Questions