Aberdeen Group Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aberdeen Group

Interactive Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aberdeen Group (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the Art Director, lead video production artist, and an operations rep who acted as a liaison between creative and the client. Each interviewer took a half hour. Questions about my professional background, why I wanted to work there, and personal details were discussed.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with (detail from my resume).   Answer Question

Developer Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aberdeen Group (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Had an assessment for half an hour,which was very easy and then interview with developers.I found the questions asked during interview to be very engaging and it was exciting to be able to meet the team - a very knowledgeable, fun, and friendly group of people which really served to reinforce my interest in becoming part of the team.

Interview Questions