Abilene Christian University

Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abilene Christian University

Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Abilene Christian University.

3 rounds of interviews. Company looking to uphold christian values. Management experience is preferred. Experience with education IS A MUST. You will be working with students the majority of the time. They are looking for leadership, team work experience, and work ethic.

Interview Questions

Director of Student Administrative Services Interview

Formal process. All application and information submitted through HR. Phone interview first, followed by in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    Yes. I negotiated for a director level position. The job was posted as a manager position.

Department Lab Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abilene Christian University in August 2010.

I was already employed there as a dorm lab monitor. One day I was talking to one of my supervisors and his supervisors was listening in on our conversation. That's when he decided to offer me the part time position.