Absolute Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Investigative Analyst Interview

Miami, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Absolute Software in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very pleasant interview. Initial contact was through a friend who knew one of the hiring managers who ten contacted me. Hiring process seemed to be based upon recommendation from a trusted source. I believe that the process may have to change as the company becomes larger as there will be a point when recommendations do not work.

Interview Question – I do not recall any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Software Developer In Test Interview

Software Developer In Test
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Absolute Software in July 2012.

Interview Details – general background question on what have you done and what are you plans and you see your self in our enviroment.

Negotiation Details – negotiation was not difficult since the offer after and before negotiation was less than acceptable but I had to take the job.

Technical Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Absolute Software in January 2008.

Interview Details – Upon initial interview, it was conducted by 2 members of the relevant department who helped to explain the department and what are the generic responsibilities that is required if hired. It then broke down to how you would handle certain situations if presented and what your goals are. The perception of the people are friendly and helpful in guiding you to the level of self competency for the position you have been hired for.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irrate customer?   Answer Question
  • How would you troubleshoot of defect that is cripping the customer's environment and productivity?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Absolute Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Absolute Software interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Absolute Software employees and interview candidates.