Absolutely New

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Sales Interview

Director of Sales
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Absolutely New in May 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume to them online and they called me in for an interview within a few days. They asked me to come in 15 minutes early to complete a application. (I haven't completed a job application since I got a job at a department store.) It was a group interview with 4 other candidates. It really wasn't much of an interview; the VP of Sales did most of the talking. He went over some brief company history and outlined what they do and the services they sell. They were looking for a hunter and are inviting in multiple candidates to screen a lot of people very quickly.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and what you know about Absolutely New.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Absolutely New? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Absolutely New Director of Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Absolutely New employees and interview candidates.