Absolutely New

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Absolutely New

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Absolutely New.

Initial phone screening - asking if you were comfortable speaking on the phone 90% of the time.

In person - a lot of scenario questions, "explain a time when someone was clearing doing something dishonest, how did you handle"

"do you have experience cold calling, are you comfortable"

"how are you at dealing with difficult people"

asked to read a phone script - (the one they use for training)

Offer (it was presented over the phone), very informal.

Interview Questions
    • none that i can recall... fairly standard questions you would expect of an entry level position.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation involved. Start date was immediate.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Absolutely New in May 2012.

I submitted a resume to them online and they called me in for an interview within a few days. They asked me to come in 15 minutes early to complete a application. (I haven't completed a job application since I got a job at a department store.) It was a group interview with 4 other candidates. It really wasn't much of an interview; the VP of Sales did most of the talking. He went over some brief company history and outlined what they do and the services they sell. They were looking for a hunter and are inviting in multiple candidates to screen a lot of people very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and what you know about Absolutely New.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Absolutely New in March 2012.

it was a small group interview. Apparently they had many applicants and we were being presented the job overview, and then further filtering would happen on a more personal basis. It seemed like a good sales job with all the leads pre-qualified but the salary was too low. It wasnt really an interview, more of a felling-out.