Abt Associates Senior Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Abt Associates.

Initial communication was straight forward. I received an email from HR informing me that they would like to schedule an interview. My first interview was immediately with the team I would be working for. The interviewers asked the usual questions about experience and skill set. I felt at ease taking to the team and answering their questions. Their demeanor was professional but there were a few candid moments, which helped break the ice and allowed for a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • I did not expect them to say that I was over qualify for the job. They asked me to build an argument on why they would accept me and what I would to enhance the position if offered to me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abt Associates

Anonymous Employee  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

interviewed at Abt Associates in June 2009.

Bethesda office is nice, the interviewer was nice, very courteous, professional.

Interview Questions
    • There was no such, the interviewing pass as i expected   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Abt Associates in March 2011.

The best way to get your resume looked at is an employee referral. Employees get a bonus if they successfully help recruit someone (which is great in terms of your contact actually helping you through the hiring process). I found a job I wanted, did the online application, then my friend shared my application materials with her project director. Within about two weeks I had an interview. It was with the project director, and two other senior staff. It only lasted about 40 minutes, and the questions were pretty standard (skill specific questions related to the job, and questions meant to gauge your ability to be a team player and multitask.

They were upfront with me about the fact that after about three months at Abt, you are responsible for finding your own coverage. I got an offer within a few days. The whole process took about a month, and was very straightforward. Abt does have a tendency to hire people at a level beneath they should, but you can get promoted very quickly here.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current job   View Answer
    I didn't get negotiate - it was a 10,000 dollar raise from my previous position, and I was fine with that.

Worked for Abt Associates? Contribute to the Community!