Academia Sinica Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.6

Phd Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Academia Sinica (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in April 2015.

Interview

Skype interview, three professors from molecular medicine were present to interview me. Though a bit challenging but am hopeful it will come out positive. I will also love to meet other students that were interviewed if they got accepted.

Assistant Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2014.

Interview

Gave a public presentation and was interviewed by 5 faculty members. There was also a group interview over lunch. The people were all very nice to me, and the administrations were very helpful.

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Interview

Direct communication with the Professor.
    Check the website of concerned institute, find the professor you wish to work with and send an application attached with your CV. If Professor likes your CV he will communicate with you.

Interview Questions

• How long you can stay in this job?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Academia Sinica.

Interview

E-Mail the Research-Fellow, Schedule a meeting time with the research-assistant.

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

Hiring and interview process are carried out and decided upon by individual project leaders.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Nothing special

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in April 2013.

Interview

I emailed the lab advisor directly, and he replied me within a week for an on-site interview. He asked me some general questions. After a short talk, he took me to the lab and introduced his lab as well as his lab members to me. The whole interview process took about a week.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Academia Sinica in March 2013.

Interview

Answer online applications - site interview

Interview Questions

• Long term career goal (hint at how long you would like to stay on the job ?)   Answer Question

other offer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Academia Sinica in September 2012.

Interview

1.have a test
    2.interviewer ask about some specific or professional questions which are related with speciality
    3. my interest and activities which I participating in

Interview Questions

• some detail knowledge about the project the employer expect I participate in   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2012.

Interview

The manager and senior software engineer ask me working experiences, educational background, IoC concepts, etc. and exam a programming test writing a program about adding the numbers 1 to 100 by iterative, recursive