Academy for Educational Development
www.aed.org Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Academy for Educational Development Program Generalist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Generalist Interview

Program Generalist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Academy for Educational Development in December 2009.

Interview Details – All by email for a part-time position, but ended up meeting with a five-person committee who thought that I had applied for a full-time position. They explained it away by saying that they were interviewing me for two positions (one FT, one PT) simultaneous, which was being done without my knowledge. It took me asking a question about the flexibility of the work schedule to find out about this. it made me think that they did not really understand the process of interviewing candidates for jobs, and showed a lack of organization within the organization.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Academy for Educational Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Academy for Educational Development Program Generalist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Academy for Educational Development employees and interview candidates.