Acadia Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Behavioral Health Technician Interview

Behavioral Health Technician
Louisville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Acadia Healthcare in January 2012.

Interview Details – I saw an ad online for openings, decided to go there and fill out an application. There were multiple other people applying that day. I gave my application to the secretary and had only intended on turning it in & leaving to see if they'd call. She asked if I had a few mins & that someone could talk to me today. The Interviewer I saw was very nice, saw that I had been at my previous job for a long time, but didn't really ask me too many questions. I was very surprised when she said, "so when can you start?. I told her 2-3 wks & she gave me a urinalysis form to go take the pre-employment screening. I havn't started the training yet, not sure if there's high turnover or why they were hiring so many people that day. I'm hoping for the best.

Interview Question – What do you know about The Village?   Answer Question

Worked for Acadia Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!