Acadia Healthcare Behavioral Health Technician Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acadia Healthcare

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Behavioral Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Louisville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad online for openings, decided to go there and fill out an application. There were multiple other people applying that day. I gave my application to the secretary and had only intended on turning it in & leaving to see if they'd call. She asked if I had a few mins & that someone could talk to me today. The Interviewer I saw was very nice, saw that I had been at my previous job for a long time, but didn't really ask me too many questions. I was very surprised when she said, "so when can you start?. I told her 2-3 wks & she gave me a urinalysis form to go take the pre-employment screening. I havn't started the training yet, not sure if there's high turnover or why they were hiring so many people that day. I'm hoping for the best.

Interview Questions