Acadia Healthcare Behavioral Health Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Behavioral Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, TN

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Acadia Healthcare in January 2012.

I saw an ad online for openings, decided to go there and fill out an application. There were multiple other people applying that day. I gave my application to the secretary and had only intended on turning it in & leaving to see if they'd call. She asked if I had a few mins & that someone could talk to me today. The Interviewer I saw was very nice, saw that I had been at my previous job for a long time, but didn't really ask me too many questions. I was very surprised when she said, "so when can you start?. I told her 2-3 wks & she gave me a urinalysis form to go take the pre-employment screening. I havn't started the training yet, not sure if there's high turnover or why they were hiring so many people that day. I'm hoping for the best.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acadia Healthcare

Worked for Acadia Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!