Acadia Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medication Nurse Interview

Medication Nurse
Bangor, ME

I applied through other source - interviewed at Acadia Hospital in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interviews are now done on line. If they are interested in your resume they will call you. If they are not interested you do not hear from them until a letter arrives with the "I am sorry but." They do inform you that they will keep your information on file for six months.

Interview Question – They asked about community involvement and what organizations you belong to outside of work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had previously been working at a nursing home and they started me at 12.50 an hour. This was 20 years ago. I felt that I had a lot to learn about psychiatric nursing and so I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Acadia Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acadia Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Acadia Hospital employees and interview candidates.