Acadian Ambulance Service Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acadian Ambulance Service

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Like any other interview nothing out of the ordinary. Asked common interview questions. Then after the interview took a test on a computer to test and see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Where did you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

EMT-B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houma, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Houma, LA).

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called the same day for an interview the very next day. They were short staffed an eager to get me hired. I was a military medic fresh out of training so they were excited that I did not need much training to get started and they knew I would pass the physical. The interview wasn't much of an interview. Mostly asking about my military training and what kinds of schedules I could work and where I wanted to be stationed. Followed by a drug test and physical exam with a lift test. I was hired within 3 days. and started orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift up to 75 lbs?   1 Answer

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Very laidback and not rushed. They want to know a potential employee. They explain all duties and requirements for the job. Feel free to ask any questions. Great process! No stress involved. Very pleasant interview.

EMT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Dress and present yourself very professionally and with a friendly approach... nothing to be overly anxious about; be yourself and be ready to relax and just be yourself, this company is very interested in hiring new to the life employees

Interview Questions

• There was no warning of cross training possible for lower career opportunites   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be professional and bring a thank you card

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Acadian Ambulance Service in April 2011.

Interview

On-line application, interview with HR, interview with District Manager, one week training in Lafayette of company policies and driving, simulation call testing with FTO.

Interview Questions

• Simulation call testing can be difficult or easy depending on the type of scenario they give you.   Answer Question