Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. Have your resume ready, interview with a manager and wait time varies.

Interview Question – None if you are prepared. Know about the industry, their restaurants, the food they offer. Be familiarized about them, that is why you are applying anyway.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bartender Interview

Bartender
Sherman Oaks, CA

Interviewed at Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants

Interview Details – Extremely unprofessional. I had to come back over and over and have a total of 5 interviews because managers were so unorganized and they would forget about the interviews they scheduled. I was promised a job, which is the reason why I kept going back. Several managers including the general manager promised me a job but I when I showed up for my 5th interview and the manager was not there once again, I left and asked them to contact me and let me know what is going on and why this kept happening. They never did. Between all the interviews and phone calls they asked me to make, I wasted a month on this company. Again, extremely unprofessional and inconsiderate of other people's time and effort.

Reason for Declining – I didn't actually decline. I showed up for every interview, even though they stood me up time after time, and just assigned random "managers" to interview me. These managers all promised me a job but when it came time to talk to the bar manager who was in charge of hiring me, he always had an emergency and was not available. He was the one who scheduled these appointments with me but yet could not have the curtsey to call and cancel. After a month of my time and effort I gave up.

Busser Interview

Busser
Orange, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants in December 2011.

Interview Details – I swagged the first manager out. Then I had a 2nd interview with another guy who asked me regular questions. (Swag) He said he would hire me if the decision was up to him, but he was relocating to a different store so he wouldn't be doing he hiring. I had a 3rd interview with the boss of the location on the third day, and I haven't received a call since. (Swag points decreased)

Worked for Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!