Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online – interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in August 2013.

Initially applied via website followed by personal phone call. Phone interview process, 2 facility manager personally interviewed me, then had VP personally interview me.

Interview Questions
    • Would you like to manage a clinic in Brownsburg   View Answer
    I told Accelerated what I would need and they very nearly accomodated.

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in July 2013.

Asked direct questions related to interpersonal skills and management ability.

None

Physical Therapist Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in February 2012.

Great! Loved the facility and the whole dynamics between the Marketing Team and the Facility Directors...teamwork! So far I have found my experiences with Accelerated wonderful. Such a dynamic, forward thinking company but also has that sense of caring and pride in the staff. Having talked to the Director of Operations and other team members, it was almost like the company has a nurturing respect for it's employees, wanting them to succeed and be the best clinicians for the patients, themselves and the company. In reality this would be my ideal Facility Director position; great staff to work with, a Marketing team that I can work with, run a succesful business and most importantly enjoy my job.

In all, I've really enjoyed my Accelerated experiences and would be elated to be accepted for this position.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you were given constructive criticism. What was your reaction to the feedback?   Answer Question
    • What have been the key elements you find successful in developing good working relationships with people?   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in September 2010.

The interview process was very low-key. Mostly explained what the job entailed and why there was a vacancy. Not at all stressful. I met with two different department heads and both were very laid back

No negotiation.

Physical Therapist Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in July 2010.

Searched for openings on the company website, followed through with a call after I submitted my application a week later, got asked to come in for a 1:1 interview (the applicant who originally accepted the position backed... never hurts to call!), got offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary... basic questions such as describe a time where you had to multitask, interest in the field, and what my availability would be   Answer Question
    No real negotiation for this position. This position is really about the experience and references you can gain and a chance to make some money while in school since the schedule is usually pretty flexible.