Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facility Manager Interview

Facility Manager
Iowa City, IA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in July 2013.

Interview Details – Asked direct questions related to interpersonal skills and management ability.

Interview Question – How do you handle a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Purchasing Interview

Purchasing
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very low-key. Mostly explained what the job entailed and why there was a vacancy. Not at all stressful. I met with two different department heads and both were very laid back

Interview Question – It was more a conversation than anything   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Physical Therapist Facility Manager Interview

Physical Therapist Facility Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in February 2012.

Interview Details – Great! Loved the facility and the whole dynamics between the Marketing Team and the Facility Directors...teamwork! So far I have found my experiences with Accelerated wonderful. Such a dynamic, forward thinking company but also has that sense of caring and pride in the staff. Having talked to the Director of Operations and other team members, it was almost like the company has a nurturing respect for it's employees, wanting them to succeed and be the best clinicians for the patients, themselves and the company. In reality this would be my ideal Facility Director position; great staff to work with, a Marketing team that I can work with, run a succesful business and most importantly enjoy my job.

In all, I've really enjoyed my Accelerated experiences and would be elated to be accepted for this position.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you were given constructive criticism. What was your reaction to the feedback?   Answer Question
  • What have been the key elements you find successful in developing good working relationships with people?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Technician Interview

Physical Therapist Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in July 2010.

Interview Details – Searched for openings on the company website, followed through with a call after I submitted my application a week later, got asked to come in for a 1:1 interview (the applicant who originally accepted the position backed... never hurts to call!), got offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary... basic questions such as describe a time where you had to multitask, interest in the field, and what my availability would be   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation for this position. This position is really about the experience and references you can gain and a chance to make some money while in school since the schedule is usually pretty flexible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers employees and interview candidates.