Accellent

Accellent Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accellent.

Lengthy and spoke to a lot of people - they were the right people to talk to but they seemed to be confused on what they needed in a candidate

Interview Questions
    • None really - they were not that on track as far as who should do what in the process   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accellent.

Interview process was thorough. Questions made sense nothing unreasonable was asked. It was a good dialogue style interview. They openly answered questions and were quick explain their benefits and policies. The job description was thorough and accurate

don't accept first number, push back a little

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accellent.

Dropped resume with recruiter at our University. Brought in for an interview for Rotational Engineer position along with 4(?) others at the same time. We did not interview together but did all have lunch together. Interviewers asked basic questions and focused on college achievements and projects. Pretty straight-forward process with no surprises.

Interview Questions
    • Handed me a finished component and asked what challenges I envisioned in making it.   View Answer
    Didn't do much. They offered assistance and paid time off for each relocation required.

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accellent in March 2010.

Met with VP of sales and head of engineering

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, more interested in sales background and work with large companies.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Accellent in March 2010.

It was a painfully slow and prolonged process with many long periods of time between interactions with the company. They should consider using a professional recruitment agency to handle their hires. They try to hire without spending money on it and the result is that they get what they hire - sorry to say but true.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable working in an environment where there is a high turnover of senior employees?   Answer Question
    They lo ball your salary offer and expect you to ask for more. Not exactly respectful of the candidate but when you are driven by the mighty dollar...

Market Research Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accellent in May 2008.

interviewer was nice, they asked hard questions, didn't get the job