Accellent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Wilmington, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accellent.

Interview Details – Dropped resume with recruiter at our University. Brought in for an interview for Rotational Engineer position along with 4(?) others at the same time. We did not interview together but did all have lunch together. Interviewers asked basic questions and focused on college achievements and projects. Pretty straight-forward process with no surprises.

Interview Question – Handed me a finished component and asked what challenges I envisioned in making it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't do much. They offered assistance and paid time off for each relocation required.

Field Sales Interview

Field Sales
Newton, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Accellent in March 2010.

Interview Details – Met with VP of sales and head of engineering

Interview Question – No technical questions, more interested in sales background and work with large companies.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Accellent in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a painfully slow and prolonged process with many long periods of time between interactions with the company. They should consider using a professional recruitment agency to handle their hires. They try to hire without spending money on it and the result is that they get what they hire - sorry to say but true.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable working in an environment where there is a high turnover of senior employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They lo ball your salary offer and expect you to ask for more. Not exactly respectful of the candidate but when you are driven by the mighty dollar...

Market Research Interview

Market Research

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accellent in May 2008.

Interview Details – interviewer was nice, they asked hard questions, didn't get the job

Interview Question – what are your strengths & weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Accellent? Contribute to the Community!