Accellion

Accellion Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accellion.

The interview process at Accellion was very quick and professional. You make it past the basic HR interview, then on to the VP of Sales. Once past the VP you visit their corporate office and are run through the executive team (approximately 3 hours of interviewing) and then you leave.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions asked were straight forward. No curve balls with this group.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

a few interviews, not a pleasant experience

standard

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accellion.

I was referred by a recruiter; did a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the VP of Sales. I came in on a separate visit to meet with an HR recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected thing was that the HR recruiter was asking questions that I would have expected in my first interview.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, and the recruiter told me that there was only one salary being offered for this position.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accellion.

Got contacted by a recruiter and did a phone interview followed by a 2 hour round robin with management.

no negotiation

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accellion in August 2013.

It was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    It was very fast. They gave me a good offer up front.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accellion in March 2013.

Problem solving focused questions and very thorough interview process. Interview panel was very knowledgable and talented. None of the questions were intended to prove the genius of the interviewer but focusing on problem solving

Visual Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accellion in March 2013.

Great interviewing experience. The company moves very fast and great energy to begin with. Part of it is because it is rather small and good at knowing what it needs.

Interview Questions
    • Describing scenarios where you made a good product happen.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accellion in September 2011.

Had one telephonic interview and then was called for an on site interview. Questions were pretty straightforward - what is marketing mean? who according to you does the best marketing and why?