AccentCare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2014
Updated Jun 2, 2014

2.1

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at AccentCare.

I was contacted by a recruiter to interview for an Account Executive position. I had a face-to-face interview with the direct manager and a phone interview with the Vice President of Sales. In between I spent a great deal of time on the phone with the recruiter, who coached me for the interviews, and I spent several hours completing the job applications, skills test, and personality test.

The end result was that the salary range AccentCare was offering was below my current salary. Because I am unwilling to take a salary cut, they did not make me an offer. I am very angry about wasting so much time on the interview process when the recruiter told me from the beginning that my salary was within the range that AccentCare was offering. I believe that this was a bait and switch all along: They got me to invest a lot of my time in the hopes that I would take a lower offer. Very unprofessional.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AccentCare.

Process consisted of 3 interviews. I was recommended by 3rd party agency. 1st interview was over the phone with Manager. 2nd was f2f with same manager 3rd was with Chief Cultural Officer. I was then offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you differentiate yourself from others with similar experience and education?   View Answer
    they made an offer and I counter offered

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Joaquin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Joaquin, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AccentCare in May 2012.

The accuracy of others' remarks on this company were very clear from just a 15 minute phone interview. One positive thing was that the recruiter understood that it was difficult for me to talk during the day and gave me her cell phone number. We agreed that I would call her that evening. Upon calling her, her first question was which position did I apply for and what my job function was. She said she had left her laptop at work and didn't have the interview questions. So, she asked me a few 'tell me about yourself' kind of questions and then we agreed that she would call me the next day at 8 am. She called at 7:30 am and I missed the call. She then called at 8:05 and reached me.

Some of the interview questions that I thought were "red flags" were: "If you were hired, what would your expectations of us be?" I said, "Fair and respectful treatment, and a paycheck." Another question was, "Under what circumstances would you leave this job?" This led me to believe that they have an employee retention problem.

She had a way of saying that she liked certain of my answers, which is good...to give positive feedback during an interview. However, there was a complete lack of genuineness to her words and tone. It was very fake. It was clear that she was just going through the motions and did not believe in what she was doing.

She also lost points around discussing salary. She asked me what I make. I told her, which I do not always do. Then, I asked her what the hiring range was. She would not tell me. She wanted me to come for an interview, expected salary disclosure from me, but would not disclose anything related to the salary. I felt that there was a general pattern of her expecting information from me, but not being able to provide me with much valuable information myself. For example, she was not able to tell me roughly how much of the travel time would be in San Joaquin county vs other locations. Instead, she expected me to tell her what percentage would be acceptable to me. I told her that I didn't know, and that it sounded like she had an idea of what it was but was not sharing it. She was also not able to tell me basic information about how my day would be structured. I asked her to check with the hiring manager about the travel requirements and get back to me. If I weren't currently employed, I may not have tried to get this level of information before going for an interview. However, since I have a job, I only want to go on interviews where I really want the job, and this was not that kind!

I will add that in the past, I have also found company reviews on glassdoor to be very helpful and accurate.

Interview Questions
    • Under what circumstances would you leave the company?   View Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AccentCare in May 2012.

Interviewed first via telephone by a recruiter, then in person by the program director and another member of upper management

They offered one rate then tried to pay less- had to get my hire paperwork amended and had to fight to get the back pay I wa

Learning & Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AccentCare in January 2012.

Recruiter made first contact and scheduled phone interview.
    Had phone interview with the hiring manager who scheduled date & time to do a presentation.
    Received email message from recruiter that they decided to go in a different direction.

Interview Questions
    • What aspect of my previous job did I like best.   View Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Circleville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Circleville, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AccentCare in April 2010.

It was fairly speedy and strait to the point. They ask about experience and if you've worked in the field before as well as if you can lift 50-100 pounds, have any criminal background, or can pass a drug test. You are required to have a CPR certification every 2 years, background check every 5 years, and, once hired, required to do short tests every month as well as a large one once a year. You're also required to have a working vehicle with insurance.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AccentCare in October 2009.

Meet with Clinical Supervisor and Executive Director and then train with Regional Rehab Director

Interview Questions
    • VEry easy...tell us about your experiences...etc...   View Answer
    none, this is what we offer...."thats fair"

Current Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AccentCare in February 2010.

The interview was easy and low key. Since this was an aquisition, the interview was to find out my intentions to stay and answer any questions or concerns. Te interviewer was relaxed and open to dialog about concerns that where raised.