Accenture ASE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

HR and Technical Interviews.There was a stress interview at the end which was an elimination round. It was not so much stressful actually. HR was a very cool person and did not ask any technical quesions

Interview Questions

• Basic HR. About yourself. The B.Tech course, extra curriculars. The HR was explaining to me the various options available in Accenture. Asked my syllabus and my background. It was a comfortable intervew.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Medium, 1 written test, 1 round technical interview and 1 hr Written test logical and technical objective type ques, Interview-Medium level questions from all areas in technical, HR round was generic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Interview

Very straight forward and simple interview process. Entry-level questions for engineering students. Was asked questions from every subject/course taken in the undergraduate degree. Does not necessarily have to be related only to CS or DS. I was also asked questions from digital systems.

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First part of the process is exam then interview then final interview.The exam is an aptitude test withh English and some basic programming skills . The second interview is about yourself and the final interview is about the company.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

i'm a walk in applicant.Exam and interviews na din that day.It took 8 days bago nila ako tawagan for final assessemt.madali lang ang exam.come prepared with the interview.madali lang ang exam

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Interview

Got short-listed through elitmus. The interview was taken by a panel of 2, one HR and one technical guy. They both were patient and quite friendly. It was not an one-on-one interview but instead it was taken in a group of 5. The interview itself was pretty easy, just some basic HR and technical questions were asked such as - tell me about yourself, OOPS concepts, career goals etc. It was obvious that they were looking for people who had good communication skills and had a good personality, technical skills were secondary. The results were declared on the same day. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer gave us a topic to speak on for at least 2 minutes, which was a bit unexpected from me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was was shortlisted through AMCAT for the Interview.The Final interview had a panel of two member,one tech and one HR.Tech asked basic questions on C and the HR gave a topic to speak about for one minute.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be calm and confident and prepare your intro and project well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First we all were given some documents to fill up. Later, we were called for the interview process according to a predetermined serial number. Then, each group consisting of 4 - 6 candidates were called to the interview panels. In each panel, there were at least 1 technical person and 1 HR. They asked some basic technical questions and some easy HR questions. But they also asked a tricky question as an extempore - they give you a random topic and you have to explain your views on that topic and the reason behind the views. They can allow a minute to think, but after starting, don't stop speaking. Face the interview with confidence and you will Ace the interview.

Interview Questions

• Extempore topic was - If you were an imaginary superhero for a day, what would you be and why ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as this was an interview for freshers.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

The placement process was conducted in 2 parts.1)Aptitude 2)Group Interview.The Aptitude part(55 questions, online) was very simple.It had many questions on venn diagram (roughly 6-8 ques.), english passages (2) and 8 questions were asked related to it, many questions were related to finding odd man out. Overall the aptitude part was more like english language paper.(grammar, preposition, tenses etc) 2)Group interview was like cake walk.A group of 5 students took the interviews.Don't be bothered of the interview.The interviewer asked me 3 question.Q1 Tell me abt urself Q2 Extempore topic(Effect of inflation on economy) Q3 Ur Current BE project.That's it.Just be confident and speak well.Don't worry about technical interview.Know recent trends in ur engineering field.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

We were shortlisted through AMCAT for the interview. We had to report with the hall ticket and other mandatory documents. Coming to the main process, it is mostly held in groups and It is a combination of technical and the HR rounds. The questions are very easy. One has to go through the basics of programming languages. (any 2). Irrespective of their technical background , one should have the basic knowledge of any 2 programming languages. The questions are very basic , easy. One doesnt have to write a program ! They have to be thorough with the project work as well One should remember not to bluff if he/she is not sure with the answer.Best policy is the inform them that u have no clue about it.

Interview Questions

• I wasnt through with linux. I was asked about the kernel so that was an unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation

The time to wait for the offer letter and the DOJ was very very very long.