Accenture

Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.4

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

First we all were given some documents to fill up. Later, we were called for the interview process according to a predetermined serial number. Then, each group consisting of 4 - 6 candidates were called to the interview panels. In each panel, there were at least 1 technical person and 1 HR. They asked some basic technical questions and some easy HR questions. But they also asked a tricky question as an extempore - they give you a random topic and you have to explain your views on that topic and the reason behind the views. They can allow a minute to think, but after starting, don't stop speaking. Face the interview with confidence and you will Ace the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Extempore topic was - If you were an imaginary superhero for a day, what would you be and why ?   Answer Question
No negotiation as this was an interview for freshers.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

I was was shortlisted through AMCAT for the Interview.The Final interview had a panel of two member,one tech and one HR.Tech asked basic questions on C and the HR gave a topic to speak about for one minute.

Interview Questions
    Be calm and confident and prepare your intro and project well.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

The placement process was conducted in 2 parts.1)Aptitude 2)Group Interview.The Aptitude part(55 questions, online) was very simple.It had many questions on venn diagram (roughly 6-8 ques.), english passages (2) and 8 questions were asked related to it, many questions were related to finding odd man out. Overall the aptitude part was more like english language paper.(grammar, preposition, tenses etc)
    2)Group interview was like cake walk.A group of 5 students took the interviews.Don't be bothered of the interview.The interviewer asked me 3 question.Q1 Tell me abt urself Q2 Extempore topic(Effect of inflation on economy) Q3 Ur Current BE project.That's it.Just be confident and speak well.Don't worry about technical interview.Know recent trends in ur engineering field.

ASE Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

First round is written exam which contains apps,english grammer...thn i went fr techinal round in that they asked me like about my projects,current semester subjects and into those subjects,it took around 45 min i got selected there. final round is personal hr , they me abt my personal interests,aim etc..

Interview Questions
    • there i no difficult ques everthing they asked frm our resume , unexpected ques i ma frd got like the hr asked abt the UG elective paper and some ques frm tat subject   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Aptitude test through elitmus,
    off campus drive including Technical and HR interview.
    Only basic questions were asked based on DBMS, C, C++, Embedded, Micro Controller, Micro Processor.
    HR - About Accenture, Core values, Why should we hire you etc etc....
    Overall selection - Easy process.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

Tips : Just be yourself. communication skills matters a lot and how you express yourself! your resume shows what you are, so participate in various events so that you have lot more to say in interview.

ASE Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

1)Off Campus drive - written Test (aptitude, English)
    2)Group Discussion
    3)Technical interview
    4)HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

it was a college recruitment process..I had 1:1 interview and he had asked few questions on HR sources

Interview Questions
    • being an ece student why did you choose IT Industry to work ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Two HR behavioral interviews. Second one stress interview. Typical Behavioral questions.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

First there was an aptitude test. This test was only for those who did not have 75% or above in X, XII and graduation. After the aptitude test, there was Technical and HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself??
      Your strengths and weakness??
      and various technical questions