Accenture

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accenture Consulting Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Very structured phone interview with HR person. Asked a set of questions about my skills and experience and ended with a 15 min case. I also got some questions about what I knew about Accenture, what I thought I would be doing at the job and what type of work Accenture does in general. They wanted me to talk about specific projects from Accenture that I had read about. I didn't hear back from them for over two weeks when I eventually contacted them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Accenture Consulting Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2009.

There is NO document review now. The first exercise was the In-Tray. This was a small booklet which detailed three project launch dates and associated information such as tables, budgets, graphs etc, and you had to fill out an A3 page describing project deliverables, finance issues, other issues, and the top three issues for management to deal with. You had 30 minutes, and the final task was to summarise the information in the form of an email to the project manager. This was SIGNIFICANTLY harder than any document review task.

After this, the group is split into two smaller groups, and you're taken to a room and sat down with another case study. I had 20 minutes to read through a booklet which detailed a wine wholesaler wishing to pursue an Internet/retail option, and various interviews with the staff alongside operational / management problems. This is where you need to highlight 3 problems and 3 solutions in the following one-to-one interview.

You are again randomly split into two smaller groups. Your group is taken to another room with whiteboard and flipchart. The group exercise was to create a 5-month project plan for a charity wishing to donate proceeds to a new school development in Mozambique. This took 30 minutes, and at the end you have to present a 1 month plan period (per person) to the assessor in 30 seconds.

Last assessed element is the one-to-one interview, which is the same format as described in the proceeding forums.

Interview Questions