Accenture

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accenture Consulting Group Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very structured phone interview with HR person. Asked a set of questions about my skills and experience and ended with a 15 min case. I also got some questions about what I knew about Accenture, what I thought I would be doing at the job and what type of work Accenture does in general. They wanted me to talk about specific projects from Accenture that I had read about. I didn't hear back from them for over two weeks when I eventually contacted them.

Interview Question – What do you think you will be doing at this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Accenture Consulting Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.