Accenture

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2010.

Interview Details – College interview. First round/second round on campus. Final round in person with large group.

Interview Question – All behavior type questions, situation stuff. Make sure to talk about what YOU delivered. Use the words "high performance" somewhere in your talk.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details – There was three interviews. They were all behavioral interviews. Only one of the interviews was in their office. They pushed that they had a good work/life balance, however, interviewers didn't seem to share those same opinions. Most of the people that I met were fairly relaxed, and some seemed more interested in me than others.

Interview Question – It was fairly casual overall. I didn't find that there was one very tough or unexpected question. I think I was caught of guard by some the people's attitudes while interviewing. They wanted to have an interesting discussion instead of a question/answer type interview.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Dont have details to share

Interview Question – Normal   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made and offer I accepted

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

Interview Details – I went through 2 sets of interviews and they quite standard. Everybody was up front and honest about what to expect. The salary was lower than expected but we were in a recession at the time so I took it. The benefits were good though.

Negotiation Details – There really was none and the salary was the salary and that was that.

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – A current employee passed my resume to a recruiter and was contacted to discuss my background, qualifications, etc. I was contacted a second time by the same recruiter to discuss an opportunity and the workforce (Enterprise) for which I was being considered for. When told I was interested in the opportunity, I was invited for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and the Sr Manager. I was asked situation questions by the hiring manager and mostly background, qualification questions by the Sr Manager.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was a very casual interview process. Had I think 3 phone interviews that you weren't too bad, then got flown out to my location of choice (New York, Chicago, Denver) and did a group information session followed by rotating personal interviews. Everyone was pretty nice, the pay was better then other companies, and there were tons of opportunities at the company - so I took it!

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all which was very frustrating. She wouldn't allow it. But in hind sight, I was already being paid very close to the top of the pay scale for a new analyst.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in February 2007.

Interview Details – The process began in December 2006 with an application submitted through careers.accenture.com. A recruiter reached out in January 2007 to schedule a preliminary phone interview. The first phone interview consisted of mainly background and experience questions. A second interview was scheduled (a behavioral interview) that delved in past actions ("tell me about a time when..") and experienced ("what did you do in a situation where...").

Later an office visit with 20-30 other interviewees consisting of lunch and presentations by recruiters. Later two one-on-one interviews with senior managers and/or senior executives were performed. The substance of both one-on-one interviewers seemed to find an obvious reason NOT to hire a candidate.

Interview Question – What did you do when you were forced to work with a colleague with whom you had an obvious conflict in work style?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The ability to negotiate was limited.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Analyst interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.