Accenture Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Dont have details to share

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made and offer I accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

There was three interviews. They were all behavioral interviews. Only one of the interviews was in their office. They pushed that they had a good work/life balance, however, interviewers didn't seem to share those same opinions. Most of the people that I met were fairly relaxed, and some seemed more interested in me than others.

Interview Questions

• It was fairly casual overall. I didn't find that there was one very tough or unexpected question. I think I was caught of guard by some the people's attitudes while interviewing. They wanted to have an interesting discussion instead of a question/answer type interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

A current employee passed my resume to a recruiter and was contacted to discuss my background, qualifications, etc. I was contacted a second time by the same recruiter to discuss an opportunity and the workforce (Enterprise) for which I was being considered for. When told I was interested in the opportunity, I was invited for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and the Sr Manager. I was asked situation questions by the hiring manager and mostly background, qualification questions by the Sr Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

Was a very casual interview process. Had I think 3 phone interviews that you weren't too bad, then got flown out to my location of choice (New York, Chicago, Denver) and did a group information session followed by rotating personal interviews. Everyone was pretty nice, the pay was better then other companies, and there were tons of opportunities at the company - so I took it!

Negotiation

No negotiation at all which was very frustrating. She wouldn't allow it. But in hind sight, I was already being paid very close to the top of the pay scale for a new analyst.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

College interview. First round/second round on campus. Final round in person with large group.

Interview Questions

• All behavior type questions, situation stuff. Make sure to talk about what YOU delivered. Use the words "high performance" somewhere in your talk.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

I went through 2 sets of interviews and they quite standard. Everybody was up front and honest about what to expect. The salary was lower than expected but we were in a recession at the time so I took it. The benefits were good though.

Negotiation

There really was none and the salary was the salary and that was that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in February 2007.

Interview

The process began in December 2006 with an application submitted through careers.accenture.com. A recruiter reached out in January 2007 to schedule a preliminary phone interview. The first phone interview consisted of mainly background and experience questions. A second interview was scheduled (a behavioral interview) that delved in past actions ("tell me about a time when..") and experienced ("what did you do in a situation where...").

Later an office visit with 20-30 other interviewees consisting of lunch and presentations by recruiters. Later two one-on-one interviews with senior managers and/or senior executives were performed. The substance of both one-on-one interviewers seemed to find an obvious reason NOT to hire a candidate.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you were forced to work with a colleague with whom you had an obvious conflict in work style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The ability to negotiate was limited.