Accenture Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2015.

Interview

It was a little nerve racking. They asked about 10 questions and from what I could tell rated you on a 1 to 10 scale. They asked about: how do you define success in personal life and business life?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have no yet finished the negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people and a manager. A lot of explaining the role and feeling out my interest level. Individuals shared their experiences on different client engagements. Very candid about pros and cons of different engagements and expectations of junior analysts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a three stage process which consisted of the HR rep., supervisor and hiring manager. Every one in the interview process asked basically the same questions. I prepared by going over commonly asked interview questions, studying my resume, and researching the company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

It was a 45 minute interview consisting of self-introduction, behavioral questions and two small cases. The behavioral questions mainly focused on how to work in a team and what industries interest the candidate the most. The two cases are straightforward and simple. One was marketing sizing and the other was about operations.

Interview Questions

• teamwork role? leader's characteristics? interested industry? mkt sizing and operational related case.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through my university's career services and got an interview.First interview they go over your resume and talk through it point by point. Second interview is a behavioral interview. I didn't get called in for a third interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had to do something new and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

First round interview: on-campus, 30 minutes casual conversation with a Senior Manager. I was invited to the second round interview on the same day. Due to the large volume of candidates, the second round interview was to be conducted over telephone. Second round interview: 45 minutes situational phone interview with a HR recruiter. She wanted me to use the STAR method to answer all the behavioral questions, spend 1-2 minutes to give an overview of the problem, task at hand and result. She proceeded to ask follow-up questions on my answers. Questions asked: 1. Tell me about a time when you had to work under an extremely tight deadline and how did you handle it? 2. Tell me about a time when you had to work with a large volume of data and how did you handle it? 3. Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member in a team and how did you resolve the conflict? 4. Tell me about the biggest challenge you faced in the past and how did you handle it? 5. Tell me about a time when you had to create a plan and what steps did you take to follow the plan? 6. Tell me about a time when you had to handle something you’ve never dealt with before. The HR recruiter took notes and sent it back to the campus recruiter, heard back within the same week.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions, nothing unexpected. Just be sure to have really good example for each question.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I made it to the second round of interviews. The process was very quick. Second Round interviews were the next day. The first round was two cases and then the second round was one case and one behavioral. Second round was less straightforward in case and the behavioral also had a case aspect.

Interview Questions

• In the behavioral interview, I was suddenly thrown a case that involved thinking out all the different paths and events that could affect the sugar cane industry.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

First interview with HR then subsequent interviews with staff across various levels in the organization. Took about 3 weeks to get feedback from HR then another week for the first interview with Associate to be setup.

Interview Questions

• Not much difficult questions. Typical behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for entry level analyst roles.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Two case studies in the first round, each with a behavioral portion. One of the cases was a bit longer, whereas the shorter one was more discussion based. second round was a behavioral interview (which they called confirmational) and a case interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I considered my hiring process a quick one. In 3 weeks I went through 4 interviews which included 3 phone interviews and 1 three hour office visit. Most behavioral questions from both phone and office visits. After about 3 business days I received a phone call from the recruiter extending an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I can not recall questions asked, but glassdoor helped immensely as almost 80% of my questions had been posted here by other interviewees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at all, I wish I had though.