Accenture Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014

3.1

204 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture.

Always, always attend any preliminary events they host. Get in initial contact with the recruiter and leverage your school's alumni network if applicable. There are two 45-minute interviews in the first round. Case interviews

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

Interview is a generic "introduce your self", followed by two case interviews. Interviews are conducted on campus and about ~40 people get the first round interviews. After that, if you proved to second round, you get to face someone more senior, such as Managers (but never a Partner). Till then you get the chance to discuss benefits and etc.

Interview Questions
    • Technical question regarding the skills you put in your qualification section.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

They were quick to communicate and reach out to me when I applied. The actual process took about a few weeks. Initially, there were two phone screening. Afterwards, I was able to make it to the 3rd round interview. Being honest with the questions they asked worked as an advantage. Lastly, there was a offer letter. It was quite tough to negotiate an offer with them.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you failed and how you recovered from that failure.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

I applied online. Head back from HR within a few days. Set up a short phone interview that week. This interview was very easy and relaxed. Second interview was scheduled for the following week. It was a behavioral interview over the phone. Consisted of basic behavioral questions. Very friendly people throughout. Now I have a third round in office interview scheduled for this week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to solve a conflict between yourself and someone or between two different people.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Hiring process out of Undergraduate College included 2 rounds of campus interviews and a final office visit with 2 additional interviews with Senior Executives. The first round was a basic "you're not crazy" interview - very easy! The second round consisted of 10 behavioral questions, which were a little more difficult.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

I got recruited on campus at a career fair. It seems like they hire a lot of recent grads and expect them to start the fall after the spring graduation. The whole process was a little lengthy. I dropped off my resume early January and got invited to apply online with a requisition number. I had 2 phone interviews. The first one was about 30 minutes and the second one was about an hour. I then had an in person interview that lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Accenture considering you are an engineer?   Answer Question
    Accenture does not really negotiate.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

It starts off very cold... an application through an online portal. They then brought me in for "Assessment Day" with a pool of potential hires. This process was very long, but not too stressful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

It took a long time to get a callback(over a month). They do an initial phone interview then they call you for an in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected. You interview with 2 managers and if they like you then you will meet with the senior manager. If you have met the senior manager you have the job   Answer Question
    give a salary range

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Long interview process- 4 different interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

There was a total of 3 interviews. The first was an initial conversation about your interests. They try to find out if you are a hard worker and a team player. The second was more technical, basically figuring out where you fit in. The final one was basically just a culture fit.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really have any difficult questions, just questions about experience. Occasionally it was difficult coming up with the exact experience   Answer Question