Accenture

Updated Dec 9, 2014

210 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2010.

College interview. First round/second round on campus. Final round in person with large group.

Interview Questions
  • All behavior type questions, situation stuff. Make sure to talk about what YOU delivered. Use the words "high performance" somewhere in your talk.   Answer Question
None

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

Campus Hiring consisted of 2 on campus interviews and 1 on site interview

Questions consisted of primarily behavioral questions. The goal was to see if you were a fit within the culture. No Case Questions were provided

Very straight forward interview

Interview Questions
    • No Difficult questions. Standard run of the mill questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2010.

I applied online and heard from a recruiter 2 days later. We scheduled a phone screening that lasted 30 minutes. A few days later we scheduled a phone interview to eveluate my skills and that interview was about 30 minutes. Finally there was an in person interview designed for me to get all of my questions answered.

Interview Questions
    • Name a foundation table and describe the path to get to it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

The interview process was pleasant and efficient overall. I was given a dedicated recruiter who was extraordinarily helpful and accommodating with my schedule. I first went through a screening call with that individual then a "skills interview" with a consultant that wasn't too difficult, but definitely direct with the skills. After that I was told I'd be flown in for an on-site interview at a close city. That consisted of meeting a manager in the particular group. Overall, a fine experience, but disorganized at chaotic at times with scheduling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2010.

Resume Parse, Phone Screen (general), Phone Screen (behavioral), Phone Interview, Panel Interview, Offer

Felt like the recruiting process was smooth and dialed in. Recruiters were responsive and you really felt like they were interested in you and didn't keep you guessing. That was one of the main reasons I went with Accenture vs. a competing offer where the process was drawn out and felt like the recruiter had no urgency, then when you had another offer they then desperately wanted to get you their offer, but without it would have kept you waiting. There was a clear contrast in how I perceived the 2 companies which are both successful Fortune 500s, but Accenture's process got an A+ and felt great.

Interview Questions
    • Very straightforward and efficient - best recruiting experience I've had!   View Answer
    Did not negotiate much, got lump sum relo bonus ($5 K)... would have asked for base increase instead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

First interview was a phone interview. It was just a basic screen to make sure you could talk to people. The second interview was a phone interview that lasted about 2 hours. You go over 3-4 scenarios and explain your thought process. The interviewer will delve into detail by asking pushing questions. The final interview was at the office. At this point, the job is yours to lose.

Interview Questions
    Do negotiate for a higher salary. Be tough, they like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

The process started with applying through the career website of the school. First and second round interviews were done on campus, final rounds were done at the local office. There were 2 days between my first interview and my second, and then 2 weeks till I heard I would have a final interview. It took a few more weeks to schedule that interview. After I finished that, they decided to switch me over from the tech side to the MC side, so they put me through a case interview several weeks later. It was a few more weeks till I was informed I had an offer.

In terms of the interviews themselves, the first round was with low level employees, the second round was with a manager and the final round was 2 back to back interviews with partners. All 3 interviews were resume based, and the final round actually just turned out to be a polite conversation in which it appeared that they were trying to sell me on why accenture.

The final case interview I got was just a simple business problem in which they asked me to think about the positives and negatives of a situation. I missed a key one, the guy pointed it out I apologized and moved on. Whole thing was over in 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

The office visit was terrible. The greeter that was entertaining us before the interviewers was just rude and talked about how nasty and political the promotion process was. I also really did not like dealing with HR person, who was not very responsive. In addition, it took them several weeks to decide to move me on the process and then several more to decide to give me an offer, but yet they decided I had only 1 week to decide. The entire process was largely negative for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

Submitted online and received a phone interview, then was invited to interview as a group in the office.

was offered a sign-in bonus at the start, didn't know you can actually negotiate higher on sign-on bonus. Attempted to get higher salary instead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Very structures process. Screening interview; Behavioral interview (or 2); Office visit (behavioral or technical interview). Accenture has a good understanding of the competencies that make people successful, and they look for previous experience in demonstrating those competencies.

Interview Questions
    • Time when you had to deal with a difficult customer or client. How did you handle it, what did YOU do.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Best recruiting experience. Initial Phone interview, then there was a Campus interview. After 2 weeks of Campus interview there was a In-Office interview with Sr. Executives. The whole hiring process took 1 month

Interview Questions
    • What did you do when you were working on team and did not agree with your team member. How did you communicate.   Answer Question