Accenture

345 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Applied for the job on their website and was emailed a week later to set up an over the phone interview. My recruiter asked basic questions pertaining to previous projects I did in school and what languages I had covered in school as well. After that I was given an online assessment which was fairly simple for the most part. After the test my recruiter said she would email me if I passed and set up a face to face interview. However, I had to email her to and ask how I did. She replied by saying I passed and that she was scheduling the face to face interviews. I am still to this day waiting on that email. I even emailed her to check on whether or not the emails had been scheduled and I had gotten no reply.

Interview Question – none too difficult   Answer Question

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I applied online. After hearing back I went through a short phone interview with HR. HR interview was nice and easy, probably just checking for soft skills and getting a better understanding of my background. After that I took a programming assessment/test online. The test itself wasn't too difficult. Some questions were simply worded in a confusing way and incredibly specific. It was about 50 or so multiple choice questions. After passing that, it was planned that I go through some technical interviews. After not hearing back for a while, I tried to contact the recruiter working with me to schedule the interview. It took a while to hear back and when I heard back, apparently the position/project for the position was no longer a thing and that was the end of my attempt at Accenture.

Interview Question – It wasn't difficult, but there was a question where you were supposed to give instructions to navigate an object on a grid. The instructions were incredibly basic, like turn 90 degrees, move up one, move back 2, etc.
Because The answers were written in a simplified way, (90RU290RU4... = 90 right turn, move up two, 90 right turn, move up 4) it was quite difficult to find the right answer among the multiple choices.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Interview Details – I just have a few phones with HR, and have an easy interview with a senior engineer. Then I got the offer. It is just very easy due to the low paid

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Easy to get through

Interview Question – The interview was easy to crack   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Applied through College recruitment office. one HR rounbd and one technical round

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – As a fresh graduate, applied online. Had a phone interview with the recruiter on background and skills. The recruiter was extremly helpful and kind. Next week, passed an online assessment test of 30 min and was then called for an onsite interview. There were two 1:1 interview which were easy and mostly about behavioral and past experience. Got the offer in the same week.

Interview Question – No Difficult/Technical questions. The whole process was very smooth   Answer Question

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – I was placed through campus placement where we had multiple rounds which included, group discussion, behavioral and technical interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Campus interview

Interview Question – Questions on SQL,Joins,Normalization   Answer Question

Austin, TX

Interview Details – 1) Phone Screen; very easy
2) Aptitude Test; I passed so was able to move on to the next round of interviewing
3)Technical Phone Interview; I did well; Ask basic technical questions about programming and things listed on your resume
4)General Live Web Interview; asked about why accenture? what are my strengths? etc, etc

Interview Question – nothing to difficult, basic technical and hr interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entry level was already set, so no negotiation

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview
2. Test
3. In-person Inerview

Negotiation Details – Didn't neogiate

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!