Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

356 interviews

2.7

356 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

I applied online, took about two weeks for recruitment to call. She was very helpful and informative, went over my resume. Next step was to take an online assessment test, which was difficult, however, its suppose to be, the passing percentile is not that high. After I passed the test I was invited for an in person interview session, one with HR and one technical interview. They made me feel very comfortable and the questions were typical HR questions. Just relax answer truthfully and you'll be fine. The technical questions were questions regarding to my resume, so depending on whats on your resume will determine what the interviewer will ask.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected or difficult questions. Like I said before they mainly ask what's on your resume, as long as you didn't lie, it'll be an easy interview. The also ask about projects you've been part of in groups at school, challenges you've had and how you overcame them. Remember the STAR method: situation/task, answer and results.   Answer Question
Entry level position no negotiations. You're salary is dependent on your GPA.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

The process took about a month from the time of applying. I was contacted by a recruiter via email to set up a phone interview to go over the job and company. Afterwards I was sent a link to take an online aptitude test that focused on arithmetic, code, pseudo code, and patterns. The test wasn't that difficult. Keep in mind it is designed so that the test taker will not finish so take your time and answer the questions as accurate as possible. About two days later, I was notified that I passed the test and asked to set up a time to take an over-the-phone skills interview with a current Accenture employee. That interview took place a few days later and basically just went over my past job experience and delved a little into my technical knowledge. Some of the questions were also behavioral based: "Why did I decided to apply to Accenture?", "where do I see myself in 5 years", my career goals, etc. A few days later I was contacted again by the recruiter notifying me that they would like to move forward with the final, face-to-face interview. This interview was probably the easiest. It basically was a presentation of an overview of the company and job with a senior member of the company. The interview was casual and conversational and the interviewer was very personable. His main concern was ensuring that I had a solid understanding of the role and company and what it offers. We also briefly discussed my background and desires. I received a verbal offer about three days later from the recruiter and the official offer letter a few days afterwards. Overall I was pleased with the experience. The recruiter kept me informed with where I was in the interviewing process at all times, was quick to respond to any of my inquiries, and even had another recruiter reach out to me when she was unavailable. The recruiter even gave me information to prep for the interviews including topics and concepts that applicants are normally questioned on.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. Actually I was more prepared for the interview than necessary. Most of the topics that I was advised to freshen up on weren't even mentioned in part of the interviews.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any negotiation due to this being an entry-level position.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

I am currently on the 3rd round, a phone interview. Round 1 was a phone interview of basic "is this a good fit mutually" questions. Round 2 was a aptitude. The test is not hard, but time consuming if you read every single question. Save yourself time, for the psuedo code questions, apply standard logic and syntax. All arrays start at 0. There are no trick questions.

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied for the job on their website and was emailed a week later to set up an over the phone interview. My recruiter asked basic questions pertaining to previous projects I did in school and what languages I had covered in school as well. After that I was given an online assessment which was fairly simple for the most part. After the test my recruiter said she would email me if I passed and set up a face to face interview. However, I had to email her to and ask how I did. She replied by saying I passed and that she was scheduling the face to face interviews. I am still to this day waiting on that email. I even emailed her to check on whether or not the emails had been scheduled and I had gotten no reply.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accenture.

I applied online. After hearing back I went through a short phone interview with HR. HR interview was nice and easy, probably just checking for soft skills and getting a better understanding of my background. After that I took a programming assessment/test online. The test itself wasn't too difficult. Some questions were simply worded in a confusing way and incredibly specific. It was about 50 or so multiple choice questions. After passing that, it was planned that I go through some technical interviews. After not hearing back for a while, I tried to contact the recruiter working with me to schedule the interview. It took a while to hear back and when I heard back, apparently the position/project for the position was no longer a thing and that was the end of my attempt at Accenture.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't difficult, but there was a question where you were supposed to give instructions to navigate an object on a grid. The instructions were incredibly basic, like turn 90 degrees, move up one, move back 2, etc.
      Because The answers were written in a simplified way, (90RU290RU4... = 90 right turn, move up two, 90 right turn, move up 4) it was quite difficult to find the right answer among the multiple choices.
        Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

I just have a few phones with HR, and have an easy interview with a senior engineer. Then I got the offer. It is just very easy due to the low paid

Easy to get through

No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

As a fresh graduate, applied online. Had a phone interview with the recruiter on background and skills. The recruiter was extremly helpful and kind. Next week, passed an online assessment test of 30 min and was then called for an onsite interview. There were two 1:1 interview which were easy and mostly about behavioral and past experience. Got the offer in the same week.

Interview Questions
    • No Difficult/Technical questions. The whole process was very smooth   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied through College recruitment office. one HR rounbd and one technical round

No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I was placed through campus placement where we had multiple rounds which included, group discussion, behavioral and technical interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!