Accenture

Interview Details – Easy to get through

Interview Question – The interview was easy to crack   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Applied through College recruitment office. one HR rounbd and one technical round

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – As a fresh graduate, applied online. Had a phone interview with the recruiter on background and skills. The recruiter was extremly helpful and kind. Next week, passed an online assessment test of 30 min and was then called for an onsite interview. There were two 1:1 interview which were easy and mostly about behavioral and past experience. Got the offer in the same week.

Interview Question – No Difficult/Technical questions. The whole process was very smooth   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – I was placed through campus placement where we had multiple rounds which included, group discussion, behavioral and technical interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Campus interview

Interview Question – Questions on SQL,Joins,Normalization   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview
2. Test
3. In-person Inerview

Negotiation Details – Didn't neogiate

Austin, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – 1) Phone Screen; very easy
2) Aptitude Test; I passed so was able to move on to the next round of interviewing
3)Technical Phone Interview; I did well; Ask basic technical questions about programming and things listed on your resume
4)General Live Web Interview; asked about why accenture? what are my strengths? etc, etc

Interview Question – nothing to difficult, basic technical and hr interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entry level was already set, so no negotiation

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – campus interview written test both verbal an technical interviews and an hr interview. Offer given soon after

Interview Question – asked for algorithms and sql related queries   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I applied online and was first contacted by someone from HR who told me more about the company. I then took an online test consisting of math/logic/pseudocode. The next step was a technical phone interview where I was asked about my personal experience related to software development. The final step of the process was an online video interview. I received an offer the same day as the final interview.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty standard in comparison to other interviews I have had for similar roles.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Fairly easy interview process. Phone interview was a piece of cake.

The aptitude test is fairly difficult, but just remember to not read all of the question in order to be able to answer all of the questions. If you do not know one of them or its too long, just don't answer it. Skip it, you only need to pass by 40%.

The interview day and the questions they ask you are LARGELY based on the interviewers that you get. Questions can be as simple as explain a past obstacle and how you overcame it, to talking about polymorphism for 10 minutes.

Just smile, wear a suit and ask questions that shows your interest in the company.

Interview Question – Explain polymorphism.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Associate Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 315 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.