Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very simple and straightforward process. Even though I was not in the country for the interview, they managed to get it done using online resourced. A very simple interview with the interviewers being very friendly.There were total 3 stages- Screening call with the recruiter, Technical cum behavioral questions with a senior software engineer and finally there was an final behavioral interview with a MD. Overall very relaxed and straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• Gave a situation for designing a data model. Very simple though. Simple OOPS questions. Many behavioral questions about many different situations to access you as a team worker, problem solver, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied by walk in. Submit your resume at the lobby. Fill up the form. Wait for the exam. You must review for the exam, it was fairly difficult. More on analytical and math. Be sure to also review some basic sentence construction. After that I was called for an interview the day after. Interview was more on personal questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself 5 years from now? Why Accenture? Rate your programming skills? What programming language are you familiar with? What is your expected salary?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process was simple and easy.My interview went for 5 minutes only. It was one on one interview, general questions and questions about your skill set on your resume were asked.

Software Engineering Associate Interview

Interview

HR Round only, asked basic behavioral questions as I was recruited through the special RHP program. So, I got through like the technical and the aptitude round by the RHP process and got straight ahead to the HR round alone

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me something about your self? 2. What has been your biggest achievement so far 3. What is your strength and your weekness   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three part interview. First: HR interview with the recruiter. Just tells you more about the job and asks you more about your background. Second: technical interview with questions about OOP, inheritance, etc. also a few HR questions about experience, why Accenture, strength, weakness. Third: final HR interview. Video interview with hiring manager. More HR questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Two interviews - phone and webcam. The phone interview was really uplifting as my interviewer was really passionate and positive. The web camera interview was very informative but it felt more structured. The web cam interview didn't include a programming test but some questions regarding OOD were asked.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Mine was a College Hiring and the questions mostly consisted of aptitude questions and general IQ test. They majorly test your logic rather than getting too technical. There were three rounds viz. Written, Technical and HR round and the technical was the most long running. For Written it was mostly aptitude test and Logical reasoning.

Interview Questions

• How will you implement indian railway reservation system?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Overall it was good experience First interview was taken by recruiter after that it was technical interview and last one was video interview taken by HR. First interview: This is a phone screen with the recruiter to discuss your qualification for the position. The recruiter will lightly go through your resume to ensure that you meet the qualifications for the position.Second Interview: This is a Technical screen by a manager on your soon to be team. This person will be asking you about your technical background as it relates to the position. It is extremely important to be able to relate your experience back to the job description as well as be current on things occurring in that field. Third Interview: Consists of meeting with a Senior Manager. The senior manager will perform a behavioral interview which discusses your background in an indirect manner. The interviewer will ask you about your current project and the role you played on the team. They are looking too see if you were a leader and what type of activities you have completed. Last Step in the process is circling back with the recruiter and receiving your offer letter. Make sure that you do some negotiation in this process.

Interview Questions

• Q Difference between Black box and White box? Q Difference between Regression and Retest?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, follow by 40 question test I had to pass. Then went to Arlington Office for two more interviews. One was HR and the other was technical. The process was smooth. The HR interview was tough. He tried to go in-depth in the ONE question I didn't have a good answer for. Had to answer a brain teaser at the end.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to handle difficult people and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

A test. Then a technical interview , followed by a HR interview. In first Interview, I was asked the preferred language and the reason for it. And then was asked to make algorithm for number of repeated numbers in an array. HR interview was fairly simple, asked me if I am willing to relocate, and work long hours, and will be able to sign a bond.