Accenture

Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.7

446 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

I applied online. After hearing back I went through a short phone interview with HR. HR interview was nice and easy, probably just checking for soft skills and getting a better understanding of my background. After that I took a programming assessment/test online. The test itself wasn't too difficult. Some questions were simply worded in a confusing way and incredibly specific. It was about 50 or so multiple choice questions. After passing that, it was planned that I go through some technical interviews. After not hearing back for a while, I tried to contact the recruiter working with me to schedule the interview. It took a while to hear back and when I heard back, apparently the position/project for the position was no longer a thing and that was the end of my attempt at Accenture.

Interview Questions
  • It wasn't difficult, but there was a question where you were supposed to give instructions to navigate an object on a grid. The instructions were incredibly basic, like turn 90 degrees, move up one, move back 2, etc.
    Because The answers were written in a simplified way, (90RU290RU4... = 90 right turn, move up two, 90 right turn, move up 4) it was quite difficult to find the right answer among the multiple choices.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

I am currently on the 3rd round, a phone interview. Round 1 was a phone interview of basic "is this a good fit mutually" questions. Round 2 was a aptitude. The test is not hard, but time consuming if you read every single question. Save yourself time, for the psuedo code questions, apply standard logic and syntax. All arrays start at 0. There are no trick questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

I applied online, took about two weeks for recruitment to call. She was very helpful and informative, went over my resume. Next step was to take an online assessment test, which was difficult, however, its suppose to be, the passing percentile is not that high. After I passed the test I was invited for an in person interview session, one with HR and one technical interview. They made me feel very comfortable and the questions were typical HR questions. Just relax answer truthfully and you'll be fine. The technical questions were questions regarding to my resume, so depending on whats on your resume will determine what the interviewer will ask.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult questions. Like I said before they mainly ask what's on your resume, as long as you didn't lie, it'll be an easy interview. The also ask about projects you've been part of in groups at school, challenges you've had and how you overcame them. Remember the STAR method: situation/task, answer and results.   Answer Question
    Entry level position no negotiations. You're salary is dependent on your GPA.

Easy to get through

No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

two rounds one on campus and other at their location. mostly its behavioral and then followed by a round with their clients, majorly it was kind of stressful interview then followed by series of technical tests and group discussions

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

As a fresh graduate, applied online. Had a phone interview with the recruiter on background and skills. The recruiter was extremly helpful and kind. Next week, passed an online assessment test of 30 min and was then called for an onsite interview. There were two 1:1 interview which were easy and mostly about behavioral and past experience. Got the offer in the same week.

Interview Questions
    • No Difficult/Technical questions. The whole process was very smooth   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Applied through College recruitment office. one HR rounbd and one technical round

No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I was placed through campus placement where we had multiple rounds which included, group discussion, behavioral and technical interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

Campus interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

1) Phone Screen; very easy
    2) Aptitude Test; I passed so was able to move on to the next round of interviewing
    3)Technical Phone Interview; I did well; Ask basic technical questions about programming and things listed on your resume
    4)General Live Web Interview; asked about why accenture? what are my strengths? etc, etc

Interview Questions
    • nothing to difficult, basic technical and hr interview questions   Answer Question
    Entry level was already set, so no negotiation