Accenture

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.6

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Fairly easy interview process. Phone interview was a piece of cake.

The aptitude test is fairly difficult, but just remember to not read all of the question in order to be able to answer all of the questions. If you do not know one of them or its too long, just don't answer it. Skip it, you only need to pass by 40%.

The interview day and the questions they ask you are LARGELY based on the interviewers that you get. Questions can be as simple as explain a past obstacle and how you overcame it, to talking about polymorphism for 10 minutes.

Just smile, wear a suit and ask questions that shows your interest in the company.

Didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

There was a logic test. It was followed by a Technical Interview and a HR Interview

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty straight forward. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Phone Interview + Online Aptitude Test + In person Interview

Better offer at another Company

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

Well organised. Two rounds were organised, First one was written where aptitude and verbal questions were asked. Second round had personal interview where panel had 3 members and was entirely technical. Initially they asked me from the basics of C and C++ and as it continued difficulty level also increased.

Had to pursue Masters

Associate Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

On campus interview.
    First the day started with the company presentation.
    Then as per the list made by company students were selected and called for an interview.
    There three panels for the interview.
    My chance came in afternoon.
    In my panel there were 2 people taking the interview. One from technical background and other from HR.
    The interview started with the basic question Tell me something about yourself.
    This is the best question as you can direct your interview with this as the possibility of next question lies within your CV and in what you say about yourself.
    Later i was asked about my internship in detail. Then, i was tested on the RDMS and Data-Warehouse concepts like ETL, KDD, Algogos(K means etc.).
    The interview ended with the discussion about my extra-curricular achievements.

Best Tip would be to be yourself and focus on whatever is there on your CV.

Java basic questions

Salary was about 45K per year

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Applied online and got an email a few days later. Went through a phone interview then was given an aptitude test. Passed the Test and got scheduled for a skills interview then a general HR interview. Went to both, got a verbal offer and accepted. Overall, the interview process was not super hard more like average.

no negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

I just have a few phones with HR, and have an easy interview with a senior engineer. Then I got the offer. It is just very easy due to the low paid

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

The whole process was very fast and professional. In total, from when I applied and got interviewed and feedback was about 2 weeks.

They give you a 40 question aptitude test to do after like an hour long phone interview. And then they bring you on-site if you pass to do a 1:1 interview for technical skills and also behavioral

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a less than cooperative team member and what did you do about it? what was the result?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

I applied through their website and got a response in two days. We set up a phone screening a few days afterwards. Just consisted of basic questions (going in depth about your resume). Set up the aptitude test which I passed. After a long time of waiting, finally was able to set up a technical phone interview over a month later. The interviewer was late for the interview so we only had 30 minutes. Basic Java questions. I thought I did fairly well but after two weeks of no response, I e-mailed them and they said they went on with another applicant.

Interview Questions
    • None really. The most difficult question was probably the difference between abstract and interface classes.   Answer Question