Accenture

Getting the Interview

314 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview Details – Easy Interview . Asked about college projects , few algos

Interview Question – Convert a string to number   View Answer

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2012.

Interview Details – - IQ Test
- Personality Test
- Technical Skill Test
- Personal Interview

Interview Question – No difficult questions. The regular;
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Why do you think company policies are important?
- Other technical questions regarding C/C++, Java, RDBMS, etc
  Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Fantastic presentations, engaging interviewers.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – GD + Technical + HR interview

Interview Question – Asked to make a triangle like Pascal Triangle with C language .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation . Joined as a fresher.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

Interview Details – Attended the selection process through college during the period of september 2013.interview lasted for around fifteen minutes..i was asked questions on software lifecycle models,software testing types with real time application of each.questions on uml diagrams and deeper details about each were asked.few hr questions regarding my leadership skills and my previous work to prove the leadership ability were asked.

Interview Question – nothing..but few of my friends were asked to pen down programs of sorting techniques,linked list,heap and quick sort   Answer Question

Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview Details – There were two interview which include one techinal in which basics of java and database.
Then there was a HR round

Interview Question – do you want to ask something then go ahead with your question   Answer Question

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Interview Details – Online or Walk-in applicants. Adviceasable to walk-in for faster processing. You will take the exam and interview on the same day

Interview Question – What are the three qualities that you are looking for in a company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – For entry level, you will be given the job offer wherein you can read the contract containing all the benefits, salary and all... You are hired if you sign the contract.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Accenture was a company part of my college campus recruitment. There was a percentage criteria. Student with above 65% did not have to give aptitude test. I fulfilled this criteria so directly had a 1:1 interview. The interview went very smooth. In the beginning he asked me if I would be okay with relocation and then asked me about the company. In the technical section he asked me questions based on my resume. He asked me what is SDLC. What are the steps in SDLC. Which programming language I am most comfortable with. What are the various sorting and searching methods. Asked me to give abstract of my final year engineering project.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty simple except for one which was unexpected: Do you know about cloud computing?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Written Test - (Through eLitmus) Score minimum 75 percentile to get selected for interview. The test consists of Aptitude, Verbal and Logical.

2. Technical interview - Asked to introduced and some basic technical questions related to programming.

3. HR Interview - Easy one, just you need to know about Accenture, its core values and they would ask you if you are willing to relocate, say Yes.

Interview Question – int a = 10;
*b= &a;

Is this piece of code correct?
  View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details – general aptitude , technical aptitude and HR

Interview Question – I had said that i had leadership qualities. so, i was asked a lot of questions on leadership.   View Answers (3)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture