Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

First round: Telephone screening (lasted about 20-30 minutes) Second round: Behavioral/ situational interview (will last about 30 min to an hour) Third round: In office interview (have not completed yet- will last 2-3 hours) Recruiter was very helpful. I have my behavioral interview later today.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had three Interviews. The recruiting process is very professional. They treat candidates with respect. First Interview was with the Recruiter, second and third on the technical side. The technical interviewer asked domain questions. Not difficult if you are prepared and have relevant experience. Overall happy with the way they treat candidates during the interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Share your leadership experiences 2) Describe a difficult situation that you handled.   Answer Question

MCDP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was about a two month interview process with two rounds of phone interviews and a third round in person interview. The first phone interview was a introductory interview to just get to know me. The second phone interview was a situational interview. They gave me various scenarios where I had to explain how I have handled those situations in my past. The in-person round had two interviews (case study and character interviews) The case study was to see how I addressed a given problem and to see my thought process and tactics. The character interview was to see if I would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you failed at an assignment and how did you cope with that?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First round (Thursday, on-campus): It was a 30-minute, one-on-one screening with one of their employees (I got a managing director). It was a resume review/typical screening. Make sure you can present a 90-second elevator speech about yourself and a 90-second speech on what you know about the company. I received a call that night to invite me to a second round interview on Friday. Second round (Friday, on-campus): It was a 1-hour, one-on-one behavioral interview with one of their employees (I got a senior consultant). It was a behavioral interview where you have to guide them through about 3 different stories in your life, such as "Describe a time where you had difficulty mending a working relationship," or "What is your biggest accomplishment so far." They are looking for a thoughtful, 15-minute explanation that guides them from start to finish through your thought processes and actions during the story. There is no case study. I received a call the following Monday that I was invited to the third round in Atlanta. [For the first and second rounds, some people had phone interviews if their schedules prevented them from interviewing on campus.] Third round (2 weeks later, in Atlanta): There were two separate 45-minute, one-on-one interviews with managers. One often plays good cop, and the other plays bad cop. Also, you'll be presented an hour-ish long presentation to sell you on the company and its benefits. If you do well, you'll get an offer within the next week and a half. I didn't.

Interview Questions

• Q. (Throughout the second round) What were you thinking when you made this decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Overall it was good experience First interview was taken by recruiter after that it was technical interview and last one was video interview taken by HR. First interview: This is a phone screen with the recruiter to discuss your qualification for the position. The recruiter will lightly go through your resume to ensure that you meet the qualifications for the position.Second Interview: This is a Technical screen by a manager on your soon to be team. This person will be asking you about your technical background as it relates to the position. It is extremely important to be able to relate your experience back to the job description as well as be current on things occurring in that field. Third Interview: Consists of meeting with a Senior Manager. The senior manager will perform a behavioral interview which discusses your background in an indirect manner. The interviewer will ask you about your current project and the role you played on the team. They are looking too see if you were a leader and what type of activities you have completed. Last Step in the process is circling back with the recruiter and receiving your offer letter. Make sure that you do some negotiation in this process.

Interview Questions

• Q Difference between Black box and White box? Q Difference between Regression and Retest?   Answer Question

Consultant - PeopleSoft Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I applied online and the recruiter contacted me for a 30mins screening for qualifications. Then I moved to 2nd round phone interview (behavioral/situation) questions which lasted for 45mins. Once passed that, I was scheduled for a skills interview which is 1hr. Finally, after clearing 3 rounds, I had a final 30 mins, video interview with the managing director. After clearing all 4 rounds, the recruiter contacted me and extended an offer.

Security Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Quick, targeted and articulate teams throughout the entire process. From the recruiter to the VP, each person was well prepared, timely and structured. Accenture had nailed the process and seem to support their staff very well even remotely. They foster growth and career guidance even at the upper levels of management, which makes sense. Why stop growing even if you excelled, achievements are what keep the company recognized and well reputed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

the interview process consisted of three steps for me: phone screen, technical skill, and HR Video chat interview. My recruiter extremely polite, fast in responding, and was in touch through the entire process. My recruiter was always willing to help me whenever i encountered log-in issues to sign my offer packet.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview: done over the phone i was asked basic java OOP Q's such as what is OOP? what is Inheritance? Give me example of Inheritance? Advantages of using OOP? what projects you have worked on? describe you role? any issues you encountered in the project? -- lasted 30-40 mins. HR video chat interview: 1:1 interview quick 25 mins only basic behavioral Q's such as; why accenture? introduce yourself? tell me a time when you worked on a project that involved in a decision that you had to consult with someone else be executing it? and in between the interview he asked my a few TECHNICAL Q'S, to test my knowledge. Heard back with a few hours from my recruiter for a verbal offer that i was able sign my Offer Packet after a couple days.   Answer Question

Real Estate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long, drawn out process....multiple interviews with all levels of organization. Initially talked with recruiter, then HR person, then Manager, then Senior Manager, then another Senior Manager, then practice leader. All of them focused on the travel related to the job rather than the job itself. I told them early on that travel was no issue, yet that is what they constantly harped on. I ultimately accepted a job with even more travel. Go figure.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral type questions, nothing really out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied for the job on their website and was emailed a week later to set up an over the phone interview. My recruiter asked basic questions pertaining to previous projects I did in school and what languages I had covered in school as well. After that I was given an online assessment which was fairly simple for the most part. After the test my recruiter said she would email me if I passed and set up a face to face interview. However, I had to email her to and ask how I did. She replied by saying I passed and that she was scheduling the face to face interviews. I am still to this day waiting on that email. I even emailed her to check on whether or not the emails had been scheduled and I had gotten no reply.