Accenture Interview Questions in Australia

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Consultant Interview

Interview

5 stage interviews: HR, case study, Manager phone interview, Senior manager face to face KPI interview, and Senior executive interview. The last one has been one of the thougest interviews I ever had so don't expect you are done when you get to this stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you have been unsuccessful at your job   Answer Question

Applications Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

First process is HR called to schedule an interview with the team lead. During the interview, I thought it was one on one but instead a panel interview with 3 team lead. First, they let you talk about yourself, then as you go along they ask almost every detail in your resume.. If you pass, the 2nd interview is with the team lead and the manager (US based). Almost informal type of interview, just getting to know your learning style, current situation, behavioral type of questions

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this role? Do you have batch scripting experience?   Answer Question

Consultant (TMC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Three stages: Skills interview (face to face), Behavioural (phone), Final (face to face). The process went smoothly and took less than a month. A HR presentative contacted me in advance advising me of what the interviewer would be looking for. All the interviewers we friendly but quite detailed their examination of past experiences. I would advise that anyone interviewing at consultant level have some detailed anecdotes about past experiences.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got referral from two of the current Accenture employees. There were 4 interviews, first one was a phone interview with Recruitment Specialist. Second was face to face interview mainly discussed technical aspects. The third one was another face to face interview mainly assessing the behavioral concepts. And lastly there was an interview with the respective Director.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan for the next three to five years?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through employee referral. Had four interviews within four weeks; phone screening, skills interview, behavioral interview,interview with the MD. I spent a great deal of time with preparing for the different types of interviews. Make sure you understand the business and how your skills are relevant to what they do. Ability to work within a team, being a good leader and taking initiative are all crucial so make sure you highlight those. Otherwise it was a pleasant experience. Everyone was super nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you collaborated with others.   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Online testing then quick phone interview followed by a one on one interview at the office. Lastly was an assessment day with case study, team activity, networking and another one on one interview.

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Extremely disorganised! I was referred in to the Strategy team. And had the 1) behavioral interview was set up first. After this I got a call from 2) the Recruiter, then had a 3) Interview with the hiring Director. Finally on the same day I had back-to-back interviews with 4) a case study and 5) the APAC managing director. I had a few issues but basically: - The recruiter was constantly on messenger and wasn't paying attention to anything I said; she basically read out the job description and described the process - The behavioral interviewee had the personality of a gestapo member - The Director hadn't read my resume and didn't know what job he was interviewing me for! - At my interview that went back to back with the MD, I realised that I was being interviewed for the wrong job!!!! Noone had explained the new restructuring that had just happened with the split from Strategy and Resources - My last interview was cut short due to videoconferencing difficulties - I had 30minutes to listen to the MD berate me for not knowing the structure of ACN, and he wasn't interested in hearing anything I had to say. Even if I had gotten the offer, I wouldn't have taken it given this experience. It felt like I was spending a night at the faulty towers.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you had a tough stakeholder to deal with.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Brisbane (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line, I am getting for my final interview and the whole process took 8 weeks. Overall, the interview process was very fare and interviewers have a clear picture of what they are looking for

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a straightforward and speedy process. There were a series of steps: the initial on line application, a HR interview and finally a series of a 1 on 1 interviews with various managers and a senior executive. Throughout the process, I had access to a HR contact to give updates on what to expect next.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was asking me to explain my reasoning for choosing my leaving certificate subjects   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

Four interviews over two months. First is a screening interview, second was a technical interview, third was behavioural, final was interview with Managing Director. No job description was provided at any stage during the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to do something you hadn’t done before.   1 Answer