Accenture

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.9

51 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

I prepared for the interview by researching from the internet on the most common interview questions. I found one website with the list of interview questions. So i prepared answers for each questions. I was surprised, that almost all of the questions I have on my list came up. The interview process seemed scripted, i mean, not spontaneous. The interviewer has a list of questions on her hand, and it seems that her list is the same as mine hahah. So I tried to be as natural as possible with my answers so that it wouldn't look that i memorized them. I passed this interview stage.

The second interview was with the dept head. Most of the questions are technical in nature. But when she finally offered to me a position, I said I prefer this and this.... So, she took it as I didn't like the specific position being offerred.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find the questions difficult because I have ready answers for them.   Answer Question

Client Alliance and Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

1st was with the accenture talent person who is pretty slow in doing things and does'nt get back to you even after nagging .2nd round ws with a specialist and manger who were pretty friendly and the final round was with the sales director who was good and showed a keen interest in my profile.
    GUess what ? after waiting for 5 weeks i get told i wasnt selected as there was a candidate who knew the Accenture process well. WELL in that case why take so much time to let me know that am not selected. Beware , they give you hopes just to crush it!!!!!!
    Never gonna apply for this company ever again!!! imagine how long they would take to give you a project or a pay rise!!!!

Interview Questions
    • they were all basic behavioural questions and what would you do in this/tha situation questions   Answer Question

Recruitment Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

This was a quick and easy experience; I applied online, received a call the following day for a telephone screening which lasted about 30mins. A week after the phone screening, two face to face meetings a week apart were set up with various key managers and the final stage included a Skype meeting with an interstate manager. From start to finish this process took 4 weeks and was a quick and pleasant experience. The people I interviewed with were easy to get along with, consultative and had a genuine sense of pride working for the company.

Interview Questions
    • I would recommend going into any interviews with a firm understanding of Accenture; including their services, company values and stance in market. They will want to know what has drawn you to consider a career at Accenture and this will be consistent at each stage of the interview process. Part of one of the interview stages is a behavioural assessment - they will ask questions on likely work scenarios so best to answer as honestly as possible. I would advise refreshing on instances you would likely deal with in the role you are interviewing for and make sure you have all details front of mind.   Answer Question
    I negotiate a start date; they were as accommodating as possible and happy to meet in the middle.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Online Application followed by an online personality test. One on One interview with Senior Management, going through my resume and the relevance of it. Also went through my skills and how I can apply these to Accenture. Then I had a group interview and final One on One Interview. Group interview involved activities and case study/presentation. The one on one interview was pretty similar to the first one. They did ask why I picked Accenture over their competition several times in both interviews. They want to know that you have done research on Accenture and have an idea of where you want to head in the organisation.

No negotiation.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

There were 3 rounds of interviews all done in a single day - this is a very good practice as it saves a lot of time. Depending on interview performance, you progress through interviews with a Manager, Senior Manager followed by a Senior Executive (if you get through all of them).

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions were scenario-based ones so it pays to be prepared.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Online application with cover letter and resume; 20-minute phone conversation/interview with recruiter, discussing your suitability to the organisation; 1 hour interview with manager, traditional job interview style; 1 hour closing interview with local managing director

Graduate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Very short final interview. Only 10 minutes long.

Graduate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Successful applicants are asked to take an online assessment, followed by a short phone interview for short listed participants. Following the phone interview was a face to face interview with a project manager which consisted of mainly competency questions, what you know about the company and where you would like to work. Next is the assessment day, 'Accenture Adventure', where you participate in a team activity, a case study and an interview with an MD as well as having extensive networking opportunities throughout the day.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Application>>Online Testing>>Phone Interview>>Face to Face Interview for half an hour at the company>>Assessment Centre for the entire day with a final interview at the end of the formal group work>>offer

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to use your degree and provide a new solution to our clients.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Initial interview at the office. Afterwards got offered to attend Accenture Adventure, which consisted of group activities and an interview with one of the managing directors.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about why I want to work at Accenture and whether I am able to cope with their environment and culture.   Answer Question