Accenture

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

Interview Details – For me there were 2 rounds happened.1.Technical 2.H.R.The Technical Interview was very easy discussed few projects experiences and technical stuff.Then finally final H.R round happened which was overall discussion about pay package and all.

Interview Question – Why do u want to Accenture.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The Pay package offered was not up to my expectation.

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Software Engineer Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very friendly and calm throughout the process. Questions asked were very relevant to the skill. Difficulty level was medium to high. Good and very apt questions were asked. HR discussion also went normal. They asked very relevant questions and discussions were quite good,

Interview Question – Difficult SQL join questions in Cognos BI interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered 6.2 Lacs p.a. I tried to negotiate and asked for 6.5 atleast. But that didnt happen. HR refused to that straight away.

Systems Analyst Team Lead Interview

Systems Analyst Team Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details – First arranged phone interview. Post the interview HR round. Once the interview process is completed, offer is released with date. Relocation expenses are provided but bonus is not provided along with offer.

Interview Question – In case of new skill is given as part of project and asked to deliver, what is your answer? This was the tough question. Answer was given based on the role I would consider.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Interview Details – Joined Accenture as a fresher through campus interview.had a written aptitude test followed by a technical and HR interview.Aptitude and technical interview was pretty simple followed by a casual HR interview .Work culture in Accenture is pretty decent though in internal projects you will have to be flexible with your work schedules.

Interview Question – There wasnt any difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Joined as a fresher

Senior Software Engineer - Web Developer PHP Interview

Senior Software Engineer - Web Developer PHP
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through a recruiter. Had 3 rounds of interviews. 2 technical and 1 HR. After joining company I faced few more client specific interviews. Interviews were all of average difficulty. They haves a long process before joining and took a lot of time before they extend an offer.

Interview Question – It was all average level qns   Answer Question

Service Management: Worst Interview Process Interview

Service Management: Worst Interview Process
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details – 1. Got a call from the Accenture HR
2. Technical Round , Telephonic
3. Face to Face
4. Managerial
5. HR round for salary discussion

This is worst interview process I have ever seen , It is been 3 months that I am done with my interview process and still did not receive the Offer yet, Moreover my position has been put on hold. This is the second time this has happened to me. I went to the interview location after my F &F round and I was made to wait for more then 5 hours after which my turn came. After clearing all the rounds and background check , I was told that I would be getting my offer letter soon , However it is been 3 months now and I have not received my offer letter yet. The most saddest part is there no HR spoc with whom you can talk to and the the HR's who calls you for updating you are never reachable and neither reply to our follow ups .

Only place to where you can check with them is Either Linked in or facebook. Most of the time if you write something on linked the HR's or admins never post the post's . I was thinking I am the only person who is going through this , However there are many other who are also facing the same issue. Not sure if accenture is really interested in taking the people or doing some silly market research. They never revert after collecting the docs. I got call from the HR sometime back and was informed that the offer letter would be released soon , However all are fake promises and till now i am waiting. Not sure which 2 days they have mentioned is it this year or after 100 years . Stop wasting candidates precious time as we need to make time to go through this and then prove ourselves. If your recruitment process is like this then I am not sure how you treat your employees after they join the company.STOP WASTING TIME OF CANDIDATES and STOP PLAYING WITH THERE EMOTIONS !!!!

HTML5 Developer Interview

HTML5 Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is only single round because it is a project based requirement. It is very simple but i loose the golden chance. please don't skip the answer. If you know the answer just said what you know and if u dont know the answer lets said i am aware of that.

Interview Question – What are grouping elements?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details – The recruitment team is very bad and uncordinated keep rescheduling the interviews. Many rounds and the decesion making process is very slow and whole hiring process takes over 2 months

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Accenture   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good

Oracle Developer Interview

Oracle Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

Interview Details – two technical round and one hr round first round telephonic secound round in person first round qus are easy secound round interview qus difficult hr interview asking about the salary

Interview Question – technical questions   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details – easy only, no difficult questions.
Round 1: Aptitude cleared. Basic maths and english.
Round 2: Technical interview cleared. Basics of programming , networking, operating systems.
Round 3: HR interview cleared. She asked about me and told about the company

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice in Bangalore, India. All 264 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.