1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Level E Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bloomington, IL) in September 2009.

I was a rehire (I had worked for the Accenture CIO previously) so it was a slam dunk for me. They asked me a series of questions about my education and work background. I had mainframe experience and the project they were staffing used mainframe extensively. The usual behavorial questions such as 'how have you dealt with people the were hard to work with', 'have you ever been asked to do something unethical', 'how did you deal with a mistake you made'. Be sure to give the usual PC corporate answers.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst mistake you made on a job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

I was in no position to negotiate as I had been out of industry for a few years and really needed to get back in. If you're not entry level, I suggest you research the ranks first to find one that matches your experience. HR is known to put people in a level or two below where they should be which puts you back a few years promotion wise. If you negotiate a good rank, it will also give you momentum going forward instead of trying to claw your way back to where you should be.