Accenture

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview was a standard phone interview from an HR rep. Pretty basic "tell me about yourself and why you're interested in the company" stuff, just to make sure you're capable of basic human interaction. The second interview was also a phone interview but it was a case interview with a manager in the company. For the third round, they flew me out to the office location I was interviewing for. There were about 5 other candidates, and it started with a presentation about the company. Then we split up and each did 3 one on one case interviews with people in the company ranging from manager to senior executive. We flew home on the same day. I recommend studying up on business cases as the whole point of their interview process is to determine whether you can think critically and present logical, strategic solutions to the case they present you with. Don't be afraid to take your time, use a structured approach and bring graph paper in case you want to draw them some kind of visual.

Interview Question – "You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?"   View Answers (5)

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

Interview Details – (1) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to job experience (15 min)
 -background
 -interest in job
 -why I fit the role
(2) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to specific work experience (30 min)
 -work experience
 -meet the group
 -discuss current projects
 -behavioral questions
 -performance questions

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was standard. Uses a similar approach to case studies and behavioral interviews like other companies.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Business Analyst interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.