Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process at Accenture was stretched out over 6 weeks, tedious and disconnected. The first five interviews went very well. The sixth one seemed like a setup to end the process. Seventh interview was cancelled. Seven interviews? Clearly these folks have a lot of red tape and like to use it. No feedback given regarding reason for no offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was contacted by the hr. I was told to apply. I applied, had two interviews but no offer. The experience was pretty good. The recruiter was really friendly but no offer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews; two phone, one video. Offer came the same day as video interview. There were a series of emails to complete paperwork. Hopefully you will get a great recruiter like I did to recognize your skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation, but they ultimately accepted my salary requirement. They recognized that I could bring more to the table and offered me a higher starting position.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Behavioral Questions only! Want to get a sense of you and your interests vs. actual skills. Two on campus interviews, followed by long in office interview about 5 hours long. Overview of company, perks, etc followed by interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was being asked the same questions by about 3-5 different managers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I interviewed out of undergrad and it was a three round process. First round was a simple behavioral interview whereby they wanted to get a feel for your personality. Second round was case based and looking to understand how you go about solving problems. Third round was more for me as a prospective employee to meet some senior people and understand who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about developing a business case for an IT transformation at a major corporation.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I met Accenture people at school career fair and had two campus interviews and one final at the Accenture office, Houston, TX. The whole process was smooth and easy. The interview questions were; what is the role of an analyst? What is the role of a consultant and the different between the two? Why do you choose to work for Accenture?

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process for Accenture is very tedious and grueling. They set up an interview with HR first, if you pass that you go to the hiring manager for a second interview, lastly you go back to the HR for your final interview and paperwork. This is where they send your information to Hireright which is a complete joke of a business. This process takes about 2-3 months to get hired on with Accenture

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty basic interview questions, know the company's mission statement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty standard, they sent a higher offer than I expected so even if they hadn't negotiated with me I would have been happy.