Accenture

Updated Feb 8, 2015
Updated Feb 8, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted by the hr. I was told to apply. I applied, had two interviews but no offer. The experience was pretty good. The recruiter was really friendly but no offer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Behavioral Questions only! Want to get a sense of you and your interests vs. actual skills. Two on campus interviews, followed by long in office interview about 5 hours long. Overview of company, perks, etc followed by interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part was being asked the same questions by about 3-5 different managers.   Answer Question
    None

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed out of undergrad and it was a three round process. First round was a simple behavioral interview whereby they wanted to get a feel for your personality. Second round was case based and looking to understand how you go about solving problems. Third round was more for me as a prospective employee to meet some senior people and understand who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about developing a business case for an IT transformation at a major corporation.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

The hiring process for Accenture is very tedious and grueling. They set up an interview with HR first, if you pass that you go to the hiring manager for a second interview, lastly you go back to the HR for your final interview and paperwork. This is where they send your information to Hireright which is a complete joke of a business. This process takes about 2-3 months to get hired on with Accenture

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty basic interview questions, know the company's mission statement.   Answer Question
    Pretty standard, they sent a higher offer than I expected so even if they hadn't negotiated with me I would have been happy.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

2 interviews, pretty much same as other consulting groups

Interview Questions
    • Business case where you prevented slippage of project timelines   Answer Question

Standard case and behavioral

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I had two phone case interviews after getting the interview through a reference. The first one went pretty rough, I had to digest a 12 slide Powerpoint in the span of 10 mins and then answer questions/develop a solution that included technical terms I did not understand.

Interview Questions
    • Did ask many questions, I had to do the question asking.   Answer Question