Accenture

Updated Nov 21, 2014

3.1

106 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Questions was based on my projects. Asked me to describe the projects and questioned on what I said

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

They had two case interviews back to back. The cases were one hour each. The whole process was very organized. It was a college recruitment interview, so they were interviewing in rounds of about 10 people. Each candidate had a 1:1 interview and then swapped for the second case. Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful, but it's an intense process.

Interview Questions
    • It's a business case, so if you know the process you should generally be ok.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

This was the first process of the interview which was the phone call. Progressing from that would have led to the first face to face, there would be a second face to face before securing the job can be guaranteed.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked: What is your biggest achievement besides anything you might have stated in your CV. It also has to be related to your profession. What would you change here if you were given the chance?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

While the people are friendly, their cases are extremely pre-defined, as any other legitimate analyses or conclusions from the case still seem to be marked as incorrect. There is a much stronger focus on the case over the behavioral questions. They asked some questions regarding resume items, but most of the time was on the case.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2009.

It was 3-step interview:
    1. GMAT test to test your analytical and quantitative skills as well as English skills (interview was in Russian office)
    2. Group interview with other applicants. We were divided into two teams and we're provided with two problems. As a team we needed to present our solution and prove it's right and viable. The second presentation was on English.
    3. 1:1 interview with partner and senior manager of practice

Interview Questions
    • Google kind question: how many train cars are in the Moscow subway?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

It was a three round process. Initial GD, Technical , HR round. I was hired from the Campus.

Interview Questions
    • It was in a structured way. It was at a medium level. strong basics are required along with lot of clarity. approach to answer is weighted more than the correct answer.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

2 rounds:

First round: Phone interview
    (basic fit questions)

Second round: Two 30 minute interviews - Behavioural and Case

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in April 2008.

Aptitude Test then Technical Interview followed by HR

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Group Discussion,
    4. Summer internship project
    5. components in generation tariff calculation
    6. what is financial closure
    7. what is the future for renewable
    8. what is ppower trading.
    explain collective transaction

ROUND 2.
    1.Tell me about yourself
    2.SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT in detail
    3. POWER TRADING
    3. what is preferential tariff
    4. what is REC
    5. Process and procedures for REC
    6. Is solar project feasible? how?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

The interview process was two tiered. An on the spot case question that you had to decipher and another which lasted longer (60 minutes) and involved greater calculation. It began with a group of candidates in one room, each candidate was partnered with the first interviewer who at first conducted a generic interview and then asked the case question. Afterwards a second interviewer came in and the long case began.

Interview Questions
    • How much revenue does the ATM in the lobby generate on a yearly basis?   Answer Question