Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Tallahassee, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

2 informal face to face interviews after a few short phone conversations. Easy going, and not too formal. They made it pleasant and were interested in how I prepared.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to manage a project   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

Mix of case interviews and behavioral interviews. I started with a phone screen, and then had two more calls - one was case/behavioral, and the other was just a case. They ranged from strategy to more systems and implementation type questions (e.g., how many instructors should we have for financial system implementation based on XYZ criteria?). After that, I was brought in to the office where I was given a presentation, and had another four interviews. Two were case, and two were just general.

Interview Questions

• Case study about US Postal Service and a project accenture did to determine if they should stop delivery on a day, and if so, what day.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

4 steps 1 group interview 1 with hr 1 with senior manager 1 with executive They ask me to make a market estimate about number of pharmacies in italy and stuff like that They described pretty well and in frank terms how was life and work in accenture

Interview Questions

• hey ask me to make a market estimate about number of pharmacies in italy   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

As part of the Management Consultant Development Program, interviewed for a position in the Montreal office. First round consisted of two back to back interviews. First one was a case. Second one was a PE interview with a mini-case. Second round consisted of again two back to back interviews. First one was a more difficult case. Second one was the closing interview.

Interview Questions

• Second round case was focused on cost-cutting for a retailer.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Group Discussion then two personel interviews technical and HR. In technical they test the previous experiance and platforms tht i worked on Resume, type of work and how will you relate it to IT processes.

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself and why you are a best fit for Accenture   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

The company conducted a quite organized work flow, from personality test to skillsets evaluation. The interviewer seems serious about it, he cares about the candidate selection process. Walking through the corridor straight up to the meeting room, I can see the co-workers working on their desk. At first glance, the work place is tidy, the staffs look smart. I have a feeling that this is an ideal place for me to work at.

Interview Questions

• How did you escalate a program bug to the software development team.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First stage was an analytical test with some reading comprehension. Second stage an hour long interview with a market sizing question. Final stage was a case study interview followed by a group dynamics session.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process at Accenture was stretched out over 6 weeks, tedious and disconnected. The first five interviews went very well. The sixth one seemed like a setup to end the process. Seventh interview was cancelled. Seven interviews? Clearly these folks have a lot of red tape and like to use it. No feedback given regarding reason for no offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

A friend who worked for Accenture referred me to interview for the Business Writer position (Job title autofilled). The interviewer was sporadic. Months would go by between initial contact, written test, and follow-up. I started to get used to not hearing anything. I took two writing tests, both overnight, that were pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• How much was I looking to earn.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online with good looking resume and cover letter, then after some time i was contacted for an interview. It wasn't anything too difficult at all, I just had options and I chose not to go with Accenture. The process was very quick and efficient, which was a surprise because I've heard of others with interviews not going so smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What makes accenture different than other consulting firms in the area?   Answer Question