Accenture

Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.1

107 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

(1) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to job experience (15 min)
 -background
 -interest in job
 -why I fit the role
(2) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to specific work experience (30 min)
 -work experience

Salary

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

3 interviews on the phone and one in person. First two with HR, 3rd with management team and the last interview it is a formality to shake hand with team in the office.

Consider that 68,000 in NYC is not so much money.NYC is expensive And if you are traveling is really not enough for the fact that you will not be at home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

They seem to have fast tracked me because the project was ramping up, pretty basic get to know type questions and asking me about skills i learned in college.

Interview Questions

Low offer, 42k a year when my background is doing 50-55k in ohio.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

The first interview was a standard phone interview from an HR rep. Pretty basic "tell me about yourself and why you're interested in the company" stuff, just to make sure you're capable of basic human interaction. The second interview was also a phone interview but it was a case interview with a manager in the company. For the third round, they flew me out to the office location I was interviewing for. There were about 5 other candidates, and it started with a presentation about the company. Then we split up and each did 3 one on one case interviews with people in the company ranging from manager to senior executive. We flew home on the same day. I recommend studying up on business cases as the whole point of their interview process is to determine whether you can think critically and present logical, strategic solutions to the case they present you with. Don't be afraid to take your time, use a structured approach and bring graph paper in case you want to draw them some kind of visual.

Interview Questions
    • "You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?"   View Answers (5)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

3 interviews - first one was behavioral, second was a case study, third was a 2-part interview with both a case and a behavioral interview. First two were on the phone, last one was in the office.

Interview Questions
    • Case study which was essentially an actual consulting project the Senior Manager had worked on - he basically asked me how I would have approached the situation.   View Answer
    No negotiation. You take it or you leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

I applied online, but after getting the job I have learned that the majority of people who have gotten a job here were reffered internally. I first received an email letting me know that someone would contact me soon. Then there were a series of three interviews. First was a phone interview, basically just seeing if you are a normal human being. The next two interviews were on the same day at the location where I would be working. The first interview was with the Deputy Director. This is where a lot of the good hard questions were asked, on both parts. After that I waited in a conference room for the second interview. I saw that he had gone into the Managing Directors office before having me come in. So curious of what they said, but obviously it was favorable. The third interview was mainly informational. Letting me know of the compensation and benefits and how the office runs with all of the perks. This is where I felt like they were selling it to me. After a couple of days I received a phone call from HR offering the job with all of the details of start date and base pay. Very exciting!

Interview Questions
    • This was my first job out of college so I had a bit easier questions. Mine were like: "Why do you think you would be a good fit here?" and "What was your favorite class in college and why?" Then I was asked questions about my previous employer and what I did there. Very general questions, but seriuos and reading in between the lines.   Answer Question
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

I was referred by a senior manager who worked at Accenture. A recruiter emailed me immediately the following day to set up a screening interview the following week. The screening interview consisted of a resume review, salary expectations, and skills review for the position. A week later, I had another phone interview consisting of behavioral questions and a phone case study interview. I made it to the final interview, which an onsite visit. We had a presentation on Accenture and the position details, met with current business analyst, and had 2 behavioral 1:1s interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were asked to analyze a large amount of data.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

Case Interview. I'm still in the process. 1st I was called by HR. Then they paid for me to interview in Reston, VA. This interview consisted of 2 Case interviews with 2 non-senior Managers. I got the call back and will now have 3 Case Interviews with 3 Senior Managers. We'll see...

Interview Questions
    • If you were a new airline looking to select an airport hub in the new york area, which airport would you pick and why? (EWR, JFK, and LGA)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2009.

The interview process was standard. Uses a similar approach to case studies and behavioral interviews like other companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture in February 2008.

Its a 3 stage process. Recruiter interview, skills based interview with a current local employee, then a final in person/personality fit interview with a Senior Manager. The whole culture is results focused, so clearly communicating specifically what results you have delivered is a strong benefit.

Interview Questions
    They have a fairly fixed pay structure. I would recommend aim high. Pay for new hires is average.