Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Behavioral and general hR interviews then in office interview with leadership

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unexpected situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

College Recruiting (on-campus rounds)

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was conducted very professionally and cordially. The first interview phase consisted of a quick 30 minute phone call with a recruiter. The second interview was another phone interview, but this time with an executive. This one was a more technical interview, so it will be good to study the job description in depth. The third and final interview was an in-person meeting with a senior executive in the team I was to join. This one was a lot more informal and helped me to understand the culture and expectations of the company in a casual and less intimidating setting. Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when things went wrong, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were a couple of phone interviews some were technical related specifically around Java development. There was 1 in-person "interview" which was really a see you in person once for about 5 minutes with no real questions asked, although an oppertunity to answer questions. It was a new grad situation so not much needed I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe if you would rather be an expert in a field or generalist.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. Start date even wasn't negotiable, despite a long-distance move with a move package that didn't fully cover the move.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied via campus recruiting tool

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you faced a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Princeton, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

The Interview was very theoretical and no question was asked regarding my work experience. Mostly definitions were asked and I am not sure how many people remember definitions while they work.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

(1) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to job experience (15 min) -background -interest in job -why I fit the role (2) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to specific work experience (30 min) -work experience -tough situations -behavioral questions -performance questions (3) Face-to-Face Interview -meet the group -discuss current projects -behavioral questions -performance questions

Salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

3 interviews on the phone and one in person. First two with HR, 3rd with management team and the last interview it is a formality to shake hand with team in the office.

Negotiation

Consider that 68,000 in NYC is not so much money.NYC is expensive And if you are traveling is really not enough for the fact that you will not be at home.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

They seem to have fast tracked me because the project was ramping up, pretty basic get to know type questions and asking me about skills i learned in college.

Interview Questions

Low offer, 42k a year when my background is doing 50-55k in ohio.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

A friend who worked for Accenture referred me to interview for the Business Writer position (Job title autofilled). The interviewer was sporadic. Months would go by between initial contact, written test, and follow-up. I started to get used to not hearing anything. I took two writing tests, both overnight, that were pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• How much was I looking to earn.   1 Answer