Accenture

Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.1

107 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

the first interview in in group. you are supposed to talk about your self and different business case are presented to you and to the group. It is very important to be smart, to talk, but not too much, to collaborate. The other two interviews are 1:1 and the question were about my personal background, competences and esperiences. It is very important here to show interest, to be motivated and to know what you are doing, why you are there.

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

There are four rounds in standard:

1) HR screening,
    2) Group Interview,
    3) Manager Interview
    4) Partner Interview

HR Screening: verify all the background information on the CV

Group Interview: case study that is very relevant to the company's business

Manager Interview: behavioral interview

Partner Interview: questions are quite general

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

It was a three round process. Initial GD, Technical , HR round. I was hired from the Campus.

Interview Questions
    • It was in a structured way. It was at a medium level. strong basics are required along with lot of clarity. approach to answer is weighted more than the correct answer.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Submit CV and cover letter with long document of questions about Accenture that need answering. You can use their website for this. Then a telephone interview. He wasn't particularly friendly, and very difficult to get rapport with. First few questions were about Accenture, then standard competency qts and then a mini case study. No feedback.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult qts. Tell me about a time you have shown resilience. etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

I had one single interview. It was undertaken with two managers and it basically divided in two parts. The first one was focused on myself, my experiences and my motivations to join the company. The second one was more technical and related to some pretty basic accounting questions related to the business I was applaying to (bankinng industry)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

It was a campus selection process. The initial round was a GD followed by a technical round with the manager...at the end we had an HR round. Slection process was simpler than expected

Interview Questions
    • a case was put up in front of me from my past work during the summer internship   Answer Question
    No negotiation since I was a fresher

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

1st stage phone interview, lasted 45 mins. A lady from Hour rang me. Asked me questions about my cv history, basically asking me to confirm my employers and dates. Then there were questions: explain gap analysis. Explain how you gather requirements. Explain 2 scenarios where you have had to deal with differing opinion and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected was Gap Analysis. But I had an understanding of it. Which is a comparism of the past and the fututre state.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Interview schedule communication was good. There were emails and phone calls confirming the date, time. In addition, reminders were also communicated thru phone. However, there seems to be no link between the recruitment team and the interviewer. The interviewer delayed by more than 4 hrs. And there was no communication on this delay. In addition, there was no apology as well. Post interview its more than 2 weeks and no communication on the status. On checking, got to know that there is no vacancy for the role the interview was conducted. Such a time waste!!

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture.

1 presentation, 1 interview with the HR, 1 written exam about technology, 1 interview with the manager

Interview Questions
    There has been no negociation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

It was a friendly and warm atmosphere. First interview was HR and it was good. There was a short period of english speaking. Then the second one was with the project manager and he asked me some SQL questions. Then the last one was a Senior Manager interview which he tried some stress interview techniques on me but it wasn't that hard.

It was OK.