Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014

3.1

101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

1st stage phone interview, lasted 45 mins. A lady from Hour rang me. Asked me questions about my cv history, basically asking me to confirm my employers and dates. Then there were questions: explain gap analysis. Explain how you gather requirements. Explain 2 scenarios where you have had to deal with differing opinion and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Unexpected was Gap Analysis. But I had an understanding of it. Which is a comparism of the past and the fututre state.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview schedule communication was good. There were emails and phone calls confirming the date, time. In addition, reminders were also communicated thru phone. However, there seems to be no link between the recruitment team and the interviewer. The interviewer delayed by more than 4 hrs. And there was no communication on this delay. In addition, there was no apology as well. Post interview its more than 2 weeks and no communication on the status. On checking, got to know that there is no vacancy for the role the interview was conducted. Such a time waste!!

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture.

1 presentation, 1 interview with the HR, 1 written exam about technology, 1 interview with the manager

Interview Questions
    There has been no negociation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

It was a friendly and warm atmosphere. First interview was HR and it was good. There was a short period of english speaking. Then the second one was with the project manager and he asked me some SQL questions. Then the last one was a Senior Manager interview which he tried some stress interview techniques on me but it wasn't that hard.

It was OK.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

3 steps

First one is background check
    Second one is behavioral interview
    Third one is partner interview

Interview Questions
    • Most of questions are typical interview questions such as:

- why accenture
      - how long do you want to stay in accenture
      - career plan
      - leadership experience
      - conflict management
        Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

After an initial phone screening, there are typically 3-4 rounds of interviews, including a final interview with a MD (Partner). One of the interviews will be a behavioral assessment. Depending on your interviewer, you may encounter case interview questions, and potentially in different formats. These could be puzzles or cases involving different business functions. Format could vary from verbal cases to written cases.

Interview Questions
    • I literally received an exam paper of business cases. It had several mini cases that I had to solve by analysing the data provided and delivering my recommendations.   Answer Question
    No negotiation leeway as a fresh graduate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

This was the first process of the interview which was the phone call. Progressing from that would have led to the first face to face, there would be a second face to face before securing the job can be guaranteed.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked: What is your biggest achievement besides anything you might have stated in your CV. It also has to be related to your profession. What would you change here if you were given the chance?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

1 phone Interview, 2 face to face interviews. All interviews were just a conversation about my CV and why I choose to do the things that I did

Interview Questions
    • Have you had a situation where somebody working for you was dishonest, if so how did you handle it.   View Answer
    No negotiating took place, I pretty much said I couldn't accept that offer given that it was way below the level I am currently working and was genuinely going to decline their offer. They weren't going to budge in the slightest and upon further evaluation I decided I would risk taking a step backwards in my career and package for the hope a greater return in the long run.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Online application, telephone interview (1st interview) followed by Assessment Center which lasted a full morning. A group case study, followed by a project planning exercise and then an interview in which candidates are asked to justify decisions made earlier in the day. It was a challenging but enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.   View Answers (3)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

It was a walk-in interview in gurgaon. There was a initially a written test based on aptitude. It was for an hour and the short listed candidates were called a for a group discussion for further filtering. This was followed by a technical round of interview and a HR round round. If you clear these rounds then there will be a final round by a senior manager.