Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014

3.1

101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

the first interview in in group. you are supposed to talk about your self and different business case are presented to you and to the group. It is very important to be smart, to talk, but not too much, to collaborate. The other two interviews are 1:1 and the question were about my personal background, competences and esperiences. It is very important here to show interest, to be motivated and to know what you are doing, why you are there.

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Very detailed interview process. Need to pass several interviews like technical interviews, behavioral, technology expertise etc..

Other opportunities

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

Campus hire. Basic HR round and a presentation round.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing....Grasp of english language and communication skills helps a lot.   Answer Question
    Not much in negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

There are four rounds in standard:

1) HR screening,
    2) Group Interview,
    3) Manager Interview
    4) Partner Interview

HR Screening: verify all the background information on the CV

Group Interview: case study that is very relevant to the company's business

Manager Interview: behavioral interview

Partner Interview: questions are quite general

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

It was a three round process. Initial GD, Technical , HR round. I was hired from the Campus.

Interview Questions
    • It was in a structured way. It was at a medium level. strong basics are required along with lot of clarity. approach to answer is weighted more than the correct answer.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Submit CV and cover letter with long document of questions about Accenture that need answering. You can use their website for this. Then a telephone interview. He wasn't particularly friendly, and very difficult to get rapport with. First few questions were about Accenture, then standard competency qts and then a mini case study. No feedback.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult qts. Tell me about a time you have shown resilience. etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

I applied for an analysit position in the Spring of 2012 for the London Office. The process was smooth overall. Need to really know Accenture very well and have read up on recent cases and deals. The first round interview was pretty straing forwad, as was the assessment center. The case interview was more interviewer led. Its important to show what type of consulting Accenture specifically would do, as opposed to thinking of any solution that comes to mind (e.g. taking advantage of new technologeis).

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

1st stage phone interview, lasted 45 mins. A lady from Hour rang me. Asked me questions about my cv history, basically asking me to confirm my employers and dates. Then there were questions: explain gap analysis. Explain how you gather requirements. Explain 2 scenarios where you have had to deal with differing opinion and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected was Gap Analysis. But I had an understanding of it. Which is a comparism of the past and the fututre state.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

1 phone Interview, 2 face to face interviews. All interviews were just a conversation about my CV and why I choose to do the things that I did

Interview Questions
    • Have you had a situation where somebody working for you was dishonest, if so how did you handle it.   View Answer
    No negotiating took place, I pretty much said I couldn't accept that offer given that it was way below the level I am currently working and was genuinely going to decline their offer. They weren't going to budge in the slightest and upon further evaluation I decided I would risk taking a step backwards in my career and package for the hope a greater return in the long run.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2009.

It was 3-step interview:
    1. GMAT test to test your analytical and quantitative skills as well as English skills (interview was in Russian office)
    2. Group interview with other applicants. We were divided into two teams and we're provided with two problems. As a team we needed to present our solution and prove it's right and viable. The second presentation was on English.
    3. 1:1 interview with partner and senior manager of practice

Interview Questions
    • Google kind question: how many train cars are in the Moscow subway?   Answer Question