Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 stages: application form, telephone interview, assessment centre
All in all a good experience and all Accenture staff were very nice and friendly.

Assessment centre was a group exercise followed by a project planning / presenting exercise / interview.
I found the group exercise most stressful. You are bombarded with huge volumes of information and have very little time. Be selective on what you read - sounding confident and being cooperative is the main thing!

The interview was mostly on the project planning exercise and mainly involved the interviewer pointing out possible problems in the plan and asking how you would mitigate those risks.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve potential delays at stage "x" in the project? The interviewer was very pushy on these sorts of questions, trying to squeeze as much detail (even if it's obvious) out of you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Milano (Italy)).

Interview

the first interview is in group. Just be yourself, and try to pay attention to everything happens. Different business cases are presented to you and to the group. It is very important to be smart, to talk and to collaborate. The other two interviews are 1:1 with questions about personal background, competencies and experiences. You also discuss some business case, normally quite feasible. It is very important to be motivated and to know what you are doing, why you are there. Never speak about work/life balance. In any case the answer is simple: there is no balance.

Interview Questions

• -What are your 3 major shortcomings.
      -How many people get married in Italy every year.

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Not difficoul

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

the first interview in in group. you are supposed to talk about your self and different business case are presented to you and to the group. It is very important to be smart, to talk, but not too much, to collaborate. The other two interviews are 1:1 and the question were about my personal background, competences and esperiences. It is very important here to show interest, to be motivated and to know what you are doing, why you are there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

There are four rounds in standard:

1) HR screening,
    2) Group Interview,
    3) Manager Interview
    4) Partner Interview

HR Screening: verify all the background information on the CV

Group Interview: case study that is very relevant to the company's business

Manager Interview: behavioral interview

Partner Interview: questions are quite general

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a three round process. Initial GD, Technical , HR round. I was hired from the Campus.

Interview Questions

• It was in a structured way. It was at a medium level. strong basics are required along with lot of clarity. approach to answer is weighted more than the correct answer.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Submit CV and cover letter with long document of questions about Accenture that need answering. You can use their website for this. Then a telephone interview. He wasn't particularly friendly, and very difficult to get rapport with. First few questions were about Accenture, then standard competency qts and then a mini case study. No feedback.

Interview Questions

• No difficult qts. Tell me about a time you have shown resilience. etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Milan (Italy)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had one single interview. It was undertaken with two managers and it basically divided in two parts. The first one was focused on myself, my experiences and my motivations to join the company. The second one was more technical and related to some pretty basic accounting questions related to the business I was applaying to (bankinng industry)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a campus selection process. The initial round was a GD followed by a technical round with the manager...at the end we had an HR round. Slection process was simpler than expected

Interview Questions

• a case was put up in front of me from my past work during the summer internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since I was a fresher

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

1st stage phone interview, lasted 45 mins. A lady from Hour rang me. Asked me questions about my cv history, basically asking me to confirm my employers and dates. Then there were questions: explain gap analysis. Explain how you gather requirements. Explain 2 scenarios where you have had to deal with differing opinion and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected was Gap Analysis. But I had an understanding of it. Which is a comparism of the past and the fututre state.   1 Answer