Accenture

Accenture CFM Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CFM Analyst Interview

Hiring and Interview process is pretty straight forward. One round with Managers and Seniors. All are really nice and friendly. Stay honest, professional and show if you are really interested. I received the offer within two days of the first round.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

1 introduction phone call with HR contact, followed by phone interview later. I was asked to come into the Florham Park, NJ office for a third round interview. Met with 2 CFM associates , their manager and his manager, the lead of their JPM relationship. Phone interview was behavioural... "Tell me about a time when you showed leadership in the face of adversity" etc etc. Questions at f2f interview revolved mostly around internship experience specific skills pertaining the role.

Interview Questions
    • My background isnt in corportate finance but investment management. The interviewers really challeneged me on what skills I possessed that could apply to their client financial management practice.   Answer Question

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

The hiring process is really quick, and simple. I only had 2 interviews to get the job. I had as well a english test by phone.

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2008.

Phone => I:1 => and then a follow up 1:1 with a Manager at my request.

Interview Questions
    No negotiatiuon made - offer accpeted.