Accenture

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process is pretty straight forward. One round with Managers and Seniors. All are really nice and friendly. Stay honest, professional and show if you are really interested. I received the offer within two days of the first round.

Florham Park, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1 introduction phone call with HR contact, followed by phone interview later. I was asked to come into the Florham Park, NJ office for a third round interview. Met with 2 CFM associates , their manager and his manager, the lead of their JPM relationship. Phone interview was behavioural... "Tell me about a time when you showed leadership in the face of adversity" etc etc. Questions at f2f interview revolved mostly around internship experience specific skills pertaining the role.

Interview Question – My background isnt in corportate finance but investment management. The interviewers really challeneged me on what skills I possessed that could apply to their client financial management practice.   Answer Question

Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is really quick, and simple. I only had 2 interviews to get the job. I had as well a english test by phone.

Interview Question – What animal would you realate to. Why?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2008.

Interview Details – Phone => I:1 => and then a follow up 1:1 with a Manager at my request.

Interview Question – Revenue recognition   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiatiuon made - offer accpeted.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!