Accenture

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2009.

Interview Details – initially, i was scheduled for an examinations basically about computer skills.then when i passed it i was called for an interview. i did'nt know what would be the kind of interview they will be doing. then i found out that it was a local berlitz. it's a one on one interview. it's a language assessment skills. i was just asked to give a brief introduction of my self and asked certein questions like memorable event in my life or my opinion regarding our current president. i guess i was able to express myself well so now i'll be starting the job training on tuesday.

Interview Question – are you skeptical about your present president's ethics?   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!