Accenture Call Center Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

applicants usually undergo an initial interview for them to access the applicant then once you passed the initial interview you will then be asked to do the online exams and then the final interview..

Interview Questions

• greatest weaknesses and strengths   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in August 2009.

Interview

initially, i was scheduled for an examinations basically about computer skills.then when i passed it i was called for an interview. i did'nt know what would be the kind of interview they will be doing. then i found out that it was a local berlitz. it's a one on one interview. it's a language assessment skills. i was just asked to give a brief introduction of my self and asked certein questions like memorable event in my life or my opinion regarding our current president. i guess i was able to express myself well so now i'll be starting the job training on tuesday.

Interview Questions

• are you skeptical about your present president's ethics?   Answer Question