Accenture

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Campus Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – 1) Contacted by HR for an initial phone screen. This included basic background information, going over my resume, and a description about what exactly the position would require. The interviewer also went over what I could expect from the job in terms of benefits, salary, schedule, etc.

2) Behavioral interview with hiring manager via phone. Again, going through the resume and being able to highlight certain experiences or situations that related to the job- my ability to interface with high-level executives, working with a group, how I stay organized and balance a lot of tasks at once, etc. Nothing too unexpected or difficult to answer, I had prepared well enough.

3) Meeting with team members at Accenture office. This involved 3 face-to-face interviews with people who would be a part of my team, and a phone interview with the Regional Lead for the division. This was a little less structured than the 2nd interview, they all asked me a few questions to feel out my fit for the position, and then I was given the chance to answer whatever questions I had. I think the main purpose here was to see if I fit in with the team and could contribute to it in a positive way.

Interview Question – Was asked to "describe the way in which Accenture does business"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, the offer was generous and had been told to me before so I accepted right away.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Campus Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

Interview Details – The behavioral interview was ridiculous! The woman asked me to recount verbatim, conversations from up to 5 years ago. I know the purpose of these interviews is to shake you up, but she really brought the heat. They ended up hiring from within and I was told in my last interview that was their intention all along and I was strung along to adhere to hiring policies.

Interview Question – Describe in detail how you had to deal with someone difficult. What did you say? How did they respond? What did you say to that...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Campus Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.