Accenture

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Change Management Consultant Interview

Change Management Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – It was a nice telephonic discussion and I was immediately told of the process involved which was very helpful. It was a very detailed discussion on related projects that I had undertaken and all very technical. Although I would have expected a more open approach that the flow of conversation being too controlled, but it seems like that's what they are looking for - people who call follow their in built models and not necessary be flexible and creative.

Interview Question – There weren't really any "difficult" questions.   Answer Question

Change Management Consultant Interview

Change Management Consultant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview Details – First contacted by a recruiter who conducted a very straightforward screening interview. My profile was then forwarded to Accenture's offshore interview scheduling call center. This was a very bumpy process that resulted in multiple cancellations/rescheduled appointments and unintelligible phone messages.

Finally got scheduled for a situational interview that was conducted very well with appropriately challenging questions and scenarios. Final skills telephone interview was conducted by a fast-talking interviewer who read from a scripted list of skills categories with multiple sub-categories, and then asked for specific examples that incorporated all skills criteria. It was very off-putting.

Interview Question – Please provide an example of an example of a consulting intervention that you designed and led that incorporated all of the skills that were just listed.   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!