Accenture

www.accenture.com

Accenture Change Management Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Change Management Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

It was a nice telephonic discussion and I was immediately told of the process involved which was very helpful. It was a very detailed discussion on related projects that I had undertaken and all very technical. Although I would have expected a more open approach that the flow of conversation being too controlled, but it seems like that's what they are looking for - people who call follow their in built models and not necessary be flexible and creative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

First contacted by a recruiter who conducted a very straightforward screening interview. My profile was then forwarded to Accenture's offshore interview scheduling call center. This was a very bumpy process that resulted in multiple cancellations/rescheduled appointments and unintelligible phone messages.

Finally got scheduled for a situational interview that was conducted very well with appropriately challenging questions and scenarios. Final skills telephone interview was conducted by a fast-talking interviewer who read from a scripted list of skills categories with multiple sub-categories, and then asked for specific examples that incorporated all skills criteria. It was very off-putting.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide an example of an example of a consulting intervention that you designed and led that incorporated all of the skills that were just listed.   Answer Question