Accenture Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

2.6

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consulting Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Came into my school campus interview for the first round after I applied online on my school's career help websites. First round is very casual and almost a complete conversation with some pointers on my Resume. Went down the entire thing and left with a call for the 2nd round the next day.

2nd round was typical behavioral questions. Situations of time crunches and teamwork to show you what you should do. It was very nice and welcoming and probably one of the least pressuring interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had difficulty with a time-pressured assignment and what did you do?   Answer Question

Mortgage Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

I applied online in mid May and was contacted via e-mail mid July by a recruiter. I was scheduled for a phone interview the following Monday. The interview went really well. Basically went over my resume and I was asked what I knew about Accenture. Make sure you do plenty of research on the company's history and business. The recruiter scheduled an in person interview two days later. The interview was one on one and very relaxed. Two days later I was contacted that I had been hired.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a problem you have to use analytical skills to resolve?   Answer Question
    I attempted to negotiate but was inform by the recruiter that the training program salary was the same for everyone.

Mortgage Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

AWFUL- took three months to pull the trigger. They have so many balls in the air they cant keep track. One interview was with a group of 8 people on a speakerphone, could only hear two of them...it lasted 8 minutes....

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't one...they were hanging their hat on my years of experience   Answer Question
    I asked for more than they were offering, they had to run it up the ladder but eventually accepted

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

They use behavioral questions. Study them. This will predict what you can do for them. You can find this on line listed under STAR Interview questions. They will ask you these. This at least will provide you a good start point. You should have smooth sailing from this point onward!

Contract unstable

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview process consisted of 3 total interviews. 1 skills assessments, 1 situational interview, and 1 face to face interviews with Senior managers

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult time you had with a client and how you over came that situation?   Answer Question
    Not really much room for negotiation.

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

First contacted by a recruiter who conducted a very straightforward screening interview. My profile was then forwarded to Accenture's offshore interview scheduling call center. This was a very bumpy process that resulted in multiple cancellations/rescheduled appointments and unintelligible phone messages.

Finally got scheduled for a situational interview that was conducted very well with appropriately challenging questions and scenarios. Final skills telephone interview was conducted by a fast-talking interviewer who read from a scripted list of skills categories with multiple sub-categories, and then asked for specific examples that incorporated all skills criteria. It was very off-putting.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide an example of an example of a consulting intervention that you designed and led that incorporated all of the skills that were just listed.   Answer Question

Loss Mitigation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

A recruiter from the company sent me an email requesting several times to speak via phone. I emailed her the best times as requested the same day and awaited her response. I did not get a confirmation email from her of which time would work so I emailed her again two days later. Oddly, I have not received a response from her to either of my emails so I'm not sure what happened.

I was very interested in the opportunity and working for the company. Not sure, what caused her to become unresponsive when they reached out to me but very odd situation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

I had two phone interviews and an office visit. The first phone interview focused on my resume. The second phone interview was behavioral and consisted of a lot of "tell me about a time when..." The office visit began with a PowerPoint presentation led by current Analysts. Then, I was brought to three different offices to meet with different senior level consultants. These interviews were much like the first two. They were looking to make sure that I was a good personality fit more than anything else.

Interview Questions
    I asked for an increase in base pay and was told that they could grant that request. Instead, I got a 50% increase in my sign-on bonus.

Post Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Was hired under Zenta, which Accenture acquired Zenta.

None 15.38 an hour

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Company came to recruit on campus. 1st round of questions were behavioral/situational. The next day was the 2nd round of interviews, also behavior/situational. A few weeks later, I was invited to the office to interview. Met with 2 managers and did 1 interview each, again behavior/situational. No case questions.

Before final interview, company had breakfast and a presentation (about 30 minutes long). Company put up candidates in a hotel the night before.

I received my offer 2-3 weeks after interviewing, but I think the problem is with the HR rep not the company. It was hard to follow up and get in touch with the HR rep. Everyone I interacted with at Accenture was great, just the HR experience made the process seem bureaucratic. Interview process is very lengthy, but the actual interviews are not that bad/long.

Interview Questions

Salary was quite low for consulting industry and also I was interested in management consulting more and Accenture was not recruiting for that.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!