Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Interview Details – They use behavioral questions. Study them. This will predict what you can do for them. You can find this on line listed under STAR Interview questions. They will ask you these. This at least will provide you a good start point. You should have smooth sailing from this point onward!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Contract unstable

Technology Consulting Analyst Intern Interview

Technology Consulting Analyst Intern
Charlotte, NC

I interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details – Came into my school campus interview for the first round after I applied online on my school's career help websites. First round is very casual and almost a complete conversation with some pointers on my Resume. Went down the entire thing and left with a call for the 2nd round the next day.

2nd round was typical behavioral questions. Situations of time crunches and teamwork to show you what you should do. It was very nice and welcoming and probably one of the least pressuring interviews I've had.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had difficulty with a time-pressured assignment and what did you do?   Answer Question

Mortgage Trainer Interview

Mortgage Trainer
Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

Interview Details – AWFUL- took three months to pull the trigger. They have so many balls in the air they cant keep track. One interview was with a group of 8 people on a speakerphone, could only hear two of them...it lasted 8 minutes....

Interview Question – There really wasn't one...they were hanging their hat on my years of experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more than they were offering, they had to run it up the ladder but eventually accepted

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mortgage Analyst Training Program Interview

Mortgage Analyst Training Program
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online in mid May and was contacted via e-mail mid July by a recruiter. I was scheduled for a phone interview the following Monday. The interview went really well. Basically went over my resume and I was asked what I knew about Accenture. Make sure you do plenty of research on the company's history and business. The recruiter scheduled an in person interview two days later. The interview was one on one and very relaxed. Two days later I was contacted that I had been hired.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a problem you have to use analytical skills to resolve?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I attempted to negotiate but was inform by the recruiter that the training program salary was the same for everyone.

Loan Processor Interview

Loan Processor
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of 3 total interviews. 1 skills assessments, 1 situational interview, and 1 face to face interviews with Senior managers

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult time you had with a client and how you over came that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really much room for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Post Closer Interview

Post Closer
Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was hired under Zenta, which Accenture acquired Zenta.

Negotiation Details – None 15.38 an hour

Change Management Consultant Interview

Change Management Consultant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview Details – First contacted by a recruiter who conducted a very straightforward screening interview. My profile was then forwarded to Accenture's offshore interview scheduling call center. This was a very bumpy process that resulted in multiple cancellations/rescheduled appointments and unintelligible phone messages.

Finally got scheduled for a situational interview that was conducted very well with appropriately challenging questions and scenarios. Final skills telephone interview was conducted by a fast-talking interviewer who read from a scripted list of skills categories with multiple sub-categories, and then asked for specific examples that incorporated all skills criteria. It was very off-putting.

Interview Question – Please provide an example of an example of a consulting intervention that you designed and led that incorporated all of the skills that were just listed.   Answer Question

Loss Mitigation Interview

Loss Mitigation
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Interview Details – A recruiter from the company sent me an email requesting several times to speak via phone. I emailed her the best times as requested the same day and awaited her response. I did not get a confirmation email from her of which time would work so I emailed her again two days later. Oddly, I have not received a response from her to either of my emails so I'm not sure what happened.

I was very interested in the opportunity and working for the company. Not sure, what caused her to become unresponsive when they reached out to me but very odd situation.

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview Details – Company came to recruit on campus. 1st round of questions were behavioral/situational. The next day was the 2nd round of interviews, also behavior/situational. A few weeks later, I was invited to the office to interview. Met with 2 managers and did 1 interview each, again behavior/situational. No case questions.

Before final interview, company had breakfast and a presentation (about 30 minutes long). Company put up candidates in a hotel the night before.

I received my offer 2-3 weeks after interviewing, but I think the problem is with the HR rep not the company. It was hard to follow up and get in touch with the HR rep. Everyone I interacted with at Accenture was great, just the HR experience made the process seem bureaucratic. Interview process is very lengthy, but the actual interviews are not that bad/long.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary was quite low for consulting industry and also I was interested in management consulting more and Accenture was not recruiting for that.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2008.

Interview Details – I had a technical phone interview. They asked me questions on my experience and specific technical questions related to QA Testing. I think it lasted about 1 hour. I was asked about the SDLC and Requirements. What kind of work I had done on previous projects, etc. The last 15 minutes was just personal. We talked about where I was from and moving from.

Interview Question – What percent population do you test with when performing load testing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. I got 7K more than I was initially offered.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!