Accenture

Updated Nov 24, 2014

3.1

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

There are multiple steps in the process and all of the can be completed over the phone until the last interview. This is in person or via tele-presence. I had a total or six interviews, one per week. I had more than the normal amount because I originally applied for one position and was rejected. However, with a couple of days I was offered the chance to interview for my current position. You must have documentation to back up your experience.

I didn't negotiate - they offered me a salary in the range I needed. I also received a signing bonus, due to the fact that I would be ineligible for a promotion that year.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Extensive and you need to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation and problem solving questions related to your field of work.   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

My resume was submitted through their employee referral program. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter who asked me a few basic questions and wanted details on my background. Then, he set up two phone interviews that were business case study interviews. During each case study interview, the interviewer asked me details about my background and also asked me general questions like: What do you know about Accenture, why do you want to be a consultant, what do you think a typical day is like for a consultant.

Interview Questions
    • One case study was about budgeting and forecasting. The other was on cost optimization.   Answer Question

Legal Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

The interview may vary, but all have to go through a very grueling interview which includes a personality test. The candidate does not know that it's happening when he/she is being interviewed though. It's Accenture's way of making sure they hire the right people that fit the Accenture culture.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you disagreed with your supervisor and why?   View Answer
    Yes - they are very open to negotiating if the candidate is selected.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2010.

Phone interview three rounds that also depends on what position you are getting hired there could me more round of phone interviews but at minimum expect three round of interview and then a face-to-face inteview with one of the sposoring partner. After that there will be a behavioural interview to for HR to to understand how you will take a decision depending on the different client situations.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a client situation and how did you take the decision   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in January 2008.

It was a very long process. Not sure what the result would be. Got offers from other companies but preferred this company over the others because of the brand value and information from the friends. Overall its was a lenghtly and delayed process.

User Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

The official process was: a screening interview with the recruiter, a skills interview with a peer, a situational interview with an HR interviewer, and an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager chose to add an additional group lunch with peers.

Everybody was as professional as you would expect given the caliber of the company. The situational interview was handled very well. Each question followed a specific pattern:
    * ask the question
    * describe what she is looking for in the response
    * repeat the question

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make a tight deadline, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Experienced Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in May 2008.

2 consecutive phone interviews. 1st with HR, 2nd with manager level which was more specific and related to experiences in work and team situations, wanting to know your way of thinking and approach in diagnosing and resolving the situation. 3rd interview was flight to Corporate to meet and interview with Partner.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you failed miserably and did not meet the customers expectations, tell me the circumstances and reasons in reflection and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    it was good - I did my research and negotiated and got what I wanted

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

I had one case study involving HR and operations decisions to be made during a merger for two insurance companies. The interview lasted about an hour with the case taking up about 30 minutes and general resume questions taking up the rest of the time.

Interview Questions
    • The case: HR and operations decisions for a merger between insurance companies   Answer Question

Executive Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

There was one phone interview and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What are three things you would like to improve upon?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you were working on a project for a long time and you were suddenly asked to change direction on the project.   Answer Question