Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in June 2010.

Interview Details – Five rounds of interviews; a combination of behavioral, situation and problem solving. One face to face interview.

Interview Question – Do you have any professional regrets? If so, what is it and what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short and sweet. They were more flexible on the signing bonus.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – I applied online and was first contacted by someone from HR who told me more about the company. I then took an online test consisting of math/logic/pseudocode. The next step was a technical phone interview where I was asked about my personal experience related to software development. The final step of the process was an online video interview. I received an offer the same day as the final interview.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty standard in comparison to other interviews I have had for similar roles.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2010.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting through graduate program. All candidates go through case and behavioral interviews. The schools manage the processes during the fall and spring for full time and internship recruiting. Interviewing off-cycle can be difficult because there are so many roles open and so few recruiters to handle the interest. Networking can be very helpful when trying to get into the firm. If you know an actual consultant, try to get your resume in there.

Interview Question – Their interviews are very conversational cases. Less formulaic than other consulting companies. Interviewers use cases from their actual experience. Very interactive. We discussed how to make a prominent federal agency profitable again. It was very engaging and the firms tries to pick interviewers that are good at interviewing (from what I can tell).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Offers are standard across all campus recruiting.

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Software Engineer Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online as a new graduate (entry-level). Received an email of their interest in 2 weeks. The 1st phone interview was a review of my resume and school activities. The conversation was very relaxed. The 2nd phone interview was a behavioral interview. The interviewer asked me for scenarios of when I was confronted with a difficult situation and how I handled them. The interviewer also asked questions about my school activities. Both the 1st and 2nd interview lasted for about an hour. The 3rd interview was a 1 on 1. I was interviewed by 1 senior manager and 1 peer. Both consisted of a brief overview of my resume, school activities, and how I handled issues within group projects. Included was a presentation about the company, round table open discussion, and lunch. This interview lasted for about 4 hours.

Interview Question – What was your biggest accomplishment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, but the recruiter did inform me the salary offered was based on my degree, grades, and GPA.

Corporate Finance - Client Financial Management Interview

Corporate Finance - Client Financial Management
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Interview with Recruiter to go over Resume/Skills. 2nd Interview via phone with CFM Manager. Final Interview in office with 2 CFMs, 2 Managers, then Director of Office/Program.

Interview Question – Problem on white board regarding percentage of completions of projects based month to month   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Finance Specialist Interview

Finance Specialist
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Screen followed by three onsite interviews (Technical, Fit, Senior Leadership)

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; offer provided and accepted

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details – There was three interviews. They were all behavioral interviews. Only one of the interviews was in their office. They pushed that they had a good work/life balance, however, interviewers didn't seem to share those same opinions. Most of the people that I met were fairly relaxed, and some seemed more interested in me than others.

Interview Question – It was fairly casual overall. I didn't find that there was one very tough or unexpected question. I think I was caught of guard by some the people's attitudes while interviewing. They wanted to have an interesting discussion instead of a question/answer type interview.   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Associate Recruiter
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone call with a sourcer - it was a general overview of the position and the company.

Then I had a behavioral interview over the phone.

After that I was asked to do a face to face with a panel of senior sourcers. This interview was intimidating but not really difficult. They just basically asked about my background and were feeling me out as a culture fit.

Interview Question – They asked me a lot about my LinkedIn recruiter skills and asked me about my experience with Taleo.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was really not a negotiation - I accepted the offer right away it was a good opportunity.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details – Dont have details to share

Interview Question – Normal   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made and offer I accepted

Experienced QA/Systems Analyst Interview

Experienced QA/Systems Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details – Process was easier due to alumni status. Interview process involved 3 phones and 1 in person meeting with hr as a formality/answer any questions I had. Then after that I called to follow up and was called back later that same day for an offer with specific start date 2 weeks forward

Interview Question – None. All questions were QA related based on experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None it accepted offer