Accenture Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.1

82 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Consultant- Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

Hiring process for MBAs from f/t programs

I met members of the recruiting team at a national diversity conference. I had 2 case interviews on site and was invited for 3 other case interviews in the Chicago office- for Super Day Interviews. I received a call with an offer that very same night.

Interview Questions
    • How would you guide a client that is seeking international expansion?   Answer Question
    No negotiating-they bring in all the MBAs at the same level.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Behavioral and general hR interviews then in office interview with leadership

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with an unexpected situation   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

Very normal interview process. posted resume, got call from HR . Discussed high level requirements, placement options, locations etc. interview fixed for a month later. Three levels in chicago. first with a tech person who was familier with job requirements, there were some questions about past experience, skills etc.. nothing exhaustive.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

phone screens, phone interviews, video interview

Interview Questions
    • can there be a memory leak in a Java program   View Answer
    The negociation phase concerned the start date and work attire required

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in August 2009.

Contacted by the recruiter a day after I submitted my application online.

Interview Questions
    • Give example of a situation when your boss asked you to do something you have no experience with and how you handled it   Answer Question

Marketing Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

A few days after attending an open house, I interviewed with an HR rep over the phone who asked the basic questions. A week or two after that initial interview, I had two separate interviews with a few supervisors. A few weeks after that, I had one last interview with the head of the department. All my interviews were conducted over the phone. The whole interview process took 3 months.

No negotiation

Knowledge Base Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

I had a very impressive interview process. I contacted the company and they forwarded me over to the correct person in charge of the department, I was told that the program started on a Monday and I initially called on a Thursday, I went in for an interview on a Friday and I interviewed with 3 different managers in 2 different locations. By that evening I received a phone call with a Job offer and I accepted the position

Interview Questions
    • I had to attend a group luncheon as part of the interviewing process in which I noticed that they wanted to ensure that i knew proper etiquette.   Answer Question
    They contacted me via phone and I accepted the offer and when I went in on Monday morning I completed the paperwork

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

I applied via website for a position in Washington D.C. I received a phone call a few days later, which was a simple resume/phone screen. Second interview was more in-depth. About 4-5 questions simple behavioral questions that led into further details depending on your response. A few days later I received a phone call from my initial recruiter inviting me to the final round interview in Chicago, IL. They flew me over and covered all expenses. Put up in Hard Rock Hotel, which was awesome. The next morning, there were three other candidates. They believed that if we made it this far (to the final round), we were pretty much in as long as we maintained our composure as we did during the second round. The third round interview consisted of a short ice breaker, breakfast, an hour long presentation about Accenture, and two interviews 1:1 with managers/executives. My first interview was extremely relaxed, it was more like a conversation than anything. My second interview was similar to the second round interview but barely as in-depth. Ask questions to show that you're interested! I can't remember any questions, sorry!

No negotiation. Offer was competitive

Also, even though I applied for the D.C. Metro area with a position in the Data Entry group, I was placed in New York Metro area in another group. So I think as long as you make it there and they want you, you will get your #1 location.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

I went through 2 sets of interviews and they quite standard. Everybody was up front and honest about what to expect. The salary was lower than expected but we were in a recession at the time so I took it. The benefits were good though.

There really was none and the salary was the salary and that was that.

Management Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I interviewed for a senior manager role, but was brought in as a manager - this was disingenuos on their part, quite frankly, because I was placed in almost nothing but senior manager roles for my entire tenure with the company. On the up-side, I negotiated a salary that actually was a little better than what many senior managers were receiving.

The overall process was very professional.

It wasn't a big deal. I was already self employed and making quite a bit of money, so I had a good position to negotiate from. I gave them my compensation requirements, and they accepted.