Accenture

Updated Nov 24, 2014

3.1

Executive Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

There was one phone interview and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What are three things you would like to improve upon?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you were working on a project for a long time and you were suddenly asked to change direction on the project.   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

Was contacted for a 'Business Intelligence Consultant' role in Australia. Was a phone screen interview and the HR was very impressed with my resume and the skill set and decided to move with the next steps. She mentioned that there will be phone screen interviews by the managers of the different teams. She was quite flexible with the interview timings as I based in the US at that time. Had 6 more phone interviews with the managers based in Australia, Singapore and UK. After the phone screen interviews, I was flown to their Chicago office for a video interview with the Business Intelligence department manager. Interview was ok but he kept on asking me why I want to move to Australia? Was an ok interview with very generic questions. Lots of 'What if' questions but nothing very specific. Was told that the HR would get back to me but I never got any reply from Accenture. Followed up with the HR by emails and a couple of calls but no answer.
    Was extremely unprofessional of Accenture not to provide an answer. Had to go through over 7 hours of interviews but never got the final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Lot of 'What if' and career/goal oriented questions. Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Senior Sharepoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interviewed with Technical Resource Manager, who was not very technical and language barrier was extreme. They had to reschedule interview, as I could not understand the initial resource. Call lasted apporximately 45 Min, afterwhich the recruiter called me to explain the next process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the differences between SharePoint Designer, Visula Studio and K2 Black Pear, as relates to uses as a workflow tool.   Answer Question
    • Can you use custom code in designer?   View Answer

The travel requirements of 75% exceeded my expectations.

Experienced Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Had a brief 20 minute phone interview to review my skills and years of experience with certain technologies. Then had a 45 minute "situational" interview where I was asked to describe previous experiences where, for example, I had to create a project plan.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to meet a certain deadline. How did you ensure that you met the deadline?   Answer Question

Finance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Initial Phone Screen followed by three onsite interviews (Technical, Fit, Senior Leadership)

No negotiation; offer provided and accepted

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Had a phone call with a sourcer - it was a general overview of the position and the company.

Then I had a behavioral interview over the phone.

After that I was asked to do a face to face with a panel of senior sourcers. This interview was intimidating but not really difficult. They just basically asked about my background and were feeling me out as a culture fit.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me a lot about my LinkedIn recruiter skills and asked me about my experience with Taleo.   View Answer
    There was really not a negotiation - I accepted the offer right away it was a good opportunity.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

phone screens, phone interviews, video interview

Interview Questions
    • can there be a memory leak in a Java program   View Answer
    The negociation phase concerned the start date and work attire required

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

I applied for a new grad position from Accenture’s careers website. After a HR phone screen I was flown out to Chicago for three interviews. All the interviews were just normal conversations to gage how interact with people/clients. Questions were all situational to see how you would handle a problem.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straight forward, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question
    For an offer to upcoming college graduates there is no negotiation

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

Initial Phone interview with HR rep out of the practice area, Follow up with 2 additional phone interviews to determine skill set as well as behavioral interview questions. Flown in for 1 day to meet with 3 high level people. Offer was presented within a week of that face to face interview.

Able to negotiate salary

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

I applied through employee referral. The day after I applied I received an email to set up a phone interview to find a match with my background. About 2 weeks later, I received an email saying I was matched with a particular position. After a phone interview, it was seen that I didn't have enough accounting background for this position. I was then matched to the systems integration position. I had 2 phone interviews, 1 pre-screeing/background check and another with situational based questions. After each round I received a call from a recruiter to let me know if I passed or not. The 3rd and final round of the interview was an office visit, with 2 interviews with current employees, an information session about Accenture, and a Q&A session with current employees in this position. About 2 weeks later, I received a call that they couldn't offer me a job at this time.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with differing opinions and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question