Accenture Interview Questions & Reviews in Cincinnati, OH

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Developer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2013.

My hiring manager interviewed me before for a position I didn't get but he liked me so the interview for my present position was easy. My first interview was when he called me at home. My second interview included my team lead who asked just a few technical questions. My third chat was my hiring manager saying he would recommend hiring me.

Interview Questions
    • There was no really difficult or unexpected question. One question was about bad data in a batch job.   View Answer
    I tried with my HR recruiter but there was no budging.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2009.

Friend found job on dice.com and recommended. I submitted my CV and was contacted the same day.

Interview Questions
    Pretty easy. Vacation days are generous and set for everyone, so negotiate on salary, stock options, or bonuses.

Services Workforce - Level B - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2009.

This was an internal hiring process. I switched workforces. I used an internal jobs database to find and apply for the role.

An internal Accenture Recruiter contacted me the same day for a screening interview. I was a perfect match for the role, so I was scheduled for the Skills Interview the following day.

That consisted of questions about technical and non-technical hard and soft skills.

Since the Skills Interviewer really liked me for the role, I interviewed with the Hiring Manager the following day, who asked about my client experience and asked situational questions.

By end of week, I was given an offer. Since I was simply moving from one workforce to another, it was a lateral move.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of a time when you managed a cross-cultural, virtual team? Did you run into challenges? If so, what were the challenges?   Answer Question
    • Give us an example of a time when you had to deal with an unforeseen issue or risk? How did you handle it? What were the repercussions?   Answer Question
    This was slightly atypical in that the process moved VERY quickly (one week - this is usually a multi-week process), so I wouldn't expect the process to move this quickly, unless there is a critical need to fill a position. I negotiated for additional responsibility in return for the role to be re-leveled to Manager-level, which was my level at the time. I was able to keep the same salary. I essentially made a lateral move between the two workforces.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!